You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

free altredo signal

by bestkid321

• 2 replies
  • Last post Today 02:06:19 by Jose Carlos de Oliveira

FREE FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

[ Closed ] (Page 7 of 28)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 5 6 7 8 9 28 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: ASSARV11 [EXCLUSIVE] ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY!

Good EA should work on all types of accounts. The accounts will have different profit. Important is low spreed to be better money. This is my opinion, but please say other people.
Regards

Jordi Olmos wrote:

Hello Misty,

In any of your live trading, i only suggest that you use a broker you can trust will allow you to withdraw money. If you look for reviews on the broker you want to trade with you'll get much needed insight.

From what i've seen, it's only the broker that gives most of the problem. The banks do small manipulations but it's very minor. So check into your broker first. 

Personally i left profiforex.com and went to tradersway.com because profiforex ripped me off for $800. No withdraw. Money gone.

Cheers

The Most Intelligent Forex Robot in the World! www.assarofficial.com ASSARV10© Only $99! "A Complete Remake of ASSARV8 With some Awesome Extra Features that were Limited Inside of ASSARV8!" ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10©

Thanks for your comments.
I opened a ECN account and I'll test the EA next week. When will be available the full new version (11) to buy?

Regards,

Thanked for the post: Misty Horivak

Hello Misty,

Thanks for this incredible share.

I want to ask if you could add a little option in order to increase safety.

So, can you put an option with the free margin :

For exemple : if free margin is under 500 % the expert won't open new trades.

Since, ASSAR is a multi-currency expert, it will add a suplemmentary safety net, and so we can put the expert on all currencies.

If you could do this, please can you add an extern settings, so the user can put the setting he wants.

Not really urgent here, but i want to know your opinion about his.

Thanks Misty !

Hey guys,

First off. ASSARV11 is not a commercial product. The ASSARV10 Team has given this to the forum as a gift and we will not be modifying any of it's internal structure or hard coded functions.

Cheers

The Most Intelligent Forex Robot in the World! www.assarofficial.com ASSARV10© Only $99! "A Complete Remake of ASSARV8 With some Awesome Extra Features that were Limited Inside of ASSARV8!" ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10©

Thanked for the post: Roddy

Dear Misty. I am new to this forum. I would like to do ASSARV11 tests but I can not download because I do not have 25 posts. Is there another possibility for me to do tests?

buongiorno ... mi dispiace per il mio inglese ... questo consulente esperto è gratuito ?? Tmeframe e deposito minimo ?? ... mediatore è ok 5 cifre ?? thank you very much to all and see you later

Other versions of Assar in the forum. What is the difference between them?
Could someone explain? I've seen people responding because Assar is a scam product

All of your questions can be answered in the first post of every single thread started for ASSARV9 ASSARV10 and ASSARV11.

The major difference is the functionality between the three. I will note this here for you:

ASSARV9 is a trend scalper. It trades in the direction of any major movement in the forex market in that moment.

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9195/58db395edffe82.93909217.png

ASSARV10 is a counter trend scalper with news filter, hidden stop losses, hidden take profits, hidden trailing stop settings.

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9195/599b948c743d18.90563706.png

ASSARV11 is a counter trend scalper with more functionality from the EA settings. From there you can choose to modify the volatility settings as well as trailing types, etc.. You have lots of internal functions displayed within the settings. However, assarv11 does not have hidden orders or hidden trailing

Hope that helps,

Cheers!

Thanked for the post: AnthonyT

Many Thanks Misty for your effort to share this excellent EA. I'll wait to reach 25 posts to download it though.

Pages Previous 1 5 6 7 8 9 28 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

FREE FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,787
  • Newest registered user: l3elieveOne
  • Total number of topics: 10,477
  • Total number of posts: 35,411

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.