You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Log-In or Register to get unlimited download access of Forex Robots!

Login with Facebook!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Forex Fx charger

by jp1_imports

theofx

by kgoraps

helo ea

by Saurabh Verma

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 3)

Pages 1 2 3 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site
(edited by Baburali95 07-20-17 22:36:44)

EA Happy V3

Topic: EA Happy V3

Here Attached EA happy V3 U can Download unlocked Version use 0.01 lot on 1000$  any Of These pair EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY EURJPY GBJPY

if Any Member have Question About This EA u can Ask Me

Post's attachments

EA Happy V3a.ex4 42.47 kb, 62 downloads since 2017-07-20 

Thanked for the post: jib8, Andres Felipe

Trade with small deposit on leverage 1:3000! Deposit less, win more...

Minimum deposit $5. Try your Forex robots with leverage 1:3000.

You can test most Forex robots on Live FBS account (leverage 1:3000) with minimum $20.

Re: EA Happy V3

Baburali95 wrote:

Here Attached EA happy V3 U can Download unlocked Version use 0.01 lot on 1000$  any Of These pair EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY EURJPY GBJPY

if Any Member have Question About This EA u can Ask Me

Have you used this EA in real accounts?
If so, show his performance report. It will help and much the other members of the group.

Thanked for the post: julmil17

yes i am usings on Real Accounts its great scalper with tp trailing i have tested many times and On Many Account and still i am usings it

4 (edited by Misty Horivak 07-21-17 06:54:00)

nt will be suspended.[/size]

This is just another martingale piece of crap

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

I saw forex Enigma ...It generates buy and sell signals right on your chart with laser accuracy and NEVER REPAINTS!. Forex Enigma is a brand new unique scalping indicator designed for M1 and M5 timeframes. Is it correct... Any one using Forex Enigma indicator?

Already saw some results of an ea that has the same name and there are good results, i will donwload this and see if it's the same on demo

please attached some guide what is the best settings for this EA and in what timeframe does it best worked. thanks

i've used this EA before. Blew my demo account on the 3rd day during EURUSD rally. Just avoid it! Oh yes..it's Martingale trash.

how does one get to download the EA, keep on being transferred to a different page, i want to test it on one of my ccounts

pls give me all informations about this EA , per exemple whats is frame time (1M, 5M, 15M, 1H, 1D ...etc) using worked and if possiblitie work with balance 100 dollars if yes whats is sitings !!!

Pages 1 2 3 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.