Embed topic to your site

"Big Wallet" EA robot - Results live test

Topic: "Big Wallet" EA robot - Results live test

Good day fellow traders.

Preview of up coming and soon to be released "Big Wallet" EA trading robot live test results using micro-account. 
Started with just 15USD from previous manual trade losses then deposited 100USD on 17th July 2017 and had this running up until this post. Between 17~26 July (of course prior to release of FOMC decision) traded in 3 lots at limits to 6 trades max only on GBPUSD and EURUSD. While 1 lot x 3 trades max on AUDCAD and USDJPY, resulted a PF=2.8

Now still up and running on additional 100USD with the intention to increase lot sizes. Please follow the next results in a week time. Let us see if this Big Wallet EA can survive. Noted that this works well when bullish and bearish changed hands regularly and may fail in a flat candle movements.

Attached photo of account history. Notice my overall total deposit and my profit since 17th July is more than 60% recovery and as of this writing since I took the photo just gained about 20USD - big enough for a micro-account.

Post's attachments

17JULstartsm.jpg 281.66 kb, 19 downloads since 2017-07-27 

27JULresultsm.jpg 270.13 kb, 12 downloads since 2017-07-27 

Re: "Big Wallet" EA robot - Results live test

Sheepish, Im replying to my own post.

Addendum, whenever possible I will update on weekends for now. Here is this 29th July end of the trading week. Already in the positive side at a gain of $2.94

Post's attachments

29JULweekend.jpg 272.24 kb, 9 downloads since 2017-07-29 

The name of the robot is fantastic. Surviving is also good. As far as I am concerned all the robots must have the hedge or surviving methods. Otherwise, big fall is inevitable.

So where can we download this EA? Is it for sale? Can't seem to find it anywhere. Please share your findings with us

where is the EA , what is the objective of this thread ???

please share this EA where we can fond it

Dr.TofyGuy wrote:

where is the EA , what is the objective of this thread ???

please share this EA where we can fond it

I like the name, I have been searching trying to follow up on the results but I only see July results , please update us, the Jully results are looking good