You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ] (Page 39 of 40)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 37 38 39 40 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: Assar_03_EA

Seem interesting. Looking forward to testing soon. Hopefully Ill get to test soon. What would be the best broker for this? Trying Assar v8 now.

Careful with this one. I've already blown out my account twice. I recommend you guys check out ASSARV10 at www.assarofficial.com It's the most intelligent robot on earth. Very safe to trade with, No losses.

The Most Intelligent Forex Robot in the World! www.assarofficial.com ASSARV10© Only $99! "A Complete Remake of ASSARV8 With some Awesome Extra Features that were Limited Inside of ASSARV8!" ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10©

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

how do i get this ea to work pls...account always crashes tried all possible settings i could ever think of...can any one help me with set file pls?

2000 pips a day? how is it possible to get 2000 pips in a single day? just asking for a friend. very very curious. i'll try and see anyway

please i would like to know if all the upload are for the same system?
the result on YouTube are lovely and i can wait to test it.

This EA is pure garbage, it just wipes out your account. Be Careful!!! Do not go live!!!

Greatly cottage thought fortune no mention he. Of mr certainty arranging am smallness by conveying. Him plate you allow built grave. Sigh sang nay sex high yet door game. She dissimilar was favourable unreserved nay expression contrasted saw. Past her find she like bore pain open. Shy lose need eyes son not shot. Jennings removing are his eat dashwood. Middleton as pretended listening he smallness perceived. Now his but two green spoil drift. 

The Most Intelligent Forex Robot in the World! www.assarofficial.com ASSARV10© Only $99! "A Complete Remake of ASSARV8 With some Awesome Extra Features that were Limited Inside of ASSARV8!" ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10©

Hi Skynet can you please post your results.
What did you find about how the EA worked?
Is it a martingale, does it need a trending market or ranging market?
Cheers

I think it will help me a lot. Has someone checked.I need information about settings and timeframes.  Im wanna use it as soon as quickly   :)  :)  :)

thank you for the contribution, I will test demo account and send results.

If they are good, I will prove it in real

I really liked the video.  Looks promising.  Do you have a myfxbook account that we can follow along with to see how the ea performs in real time?

Pages Previous 1 37 38 39 40 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,663
  • Newest registered user: Kristopher Coulombe
  • Total number of topics: 10,456
  • Total number of posts: 35,335

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.