You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ]

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

EUR/CAD analysis

Topic: EUR/CAD analysis

EURCAD is currently in a crucial point indeed. It hasalready touched the trend line point at 1.4769. Through it didn’t break out the point so there have a signal in favor of sellers. They should make an entry at 1.4730 and the exit point will be at 1.4492.

https://charts.mql5.com/16/300/eurcad-d1-instaforex-group-2.png

Re: EUR/CAD analysis

Thereare many financial markets in the world which is physically exist. But forex market is over the counter market. It has no physical location. I am dealing with Circle Markets broker who giving the best currency strength meter, the live charts which are giving me the real-time news of 24 hours currency pairs. They buy low amount of currency and try to sell in high price. They are enough trustworthy for me.

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,674
  • Newest registered user: mindiego
  • Total number of topics: 10,459
  • Total number of posts: 35,347

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.