You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ]

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

which robot is best?

Topic: which robot is best?

if you have robot and you tested it and got best result. please upload and shear here. i need robot which is tested and working great. sorry for bad english

Re: which robot is best?

Most robots I have tested have had little to no success. Many are martingale systems which will end up blowing your account. Finding EA's that work, and keep working profitably over time is harder than finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

I am trader last 15 years.
I like robots and I create Ea but I do not use them for automatic trading.
I use robots to get trading idea but manually I deceide when I will create trade.

albertmakris wrote:

I am trader last 15 years.
I like robots and I create Ea but I do not use them for automatic trading.
I use robots to get trading idea but manually I deceide when I will create trade.

i also same experience ...some time to find many ea,   ea build also,  but i am deside to mannuly trading is best  i am  use trail stop ea  when i am trade ..

Hi ghvinashvili,

One of the best strategies that has been proved to work on long term for EAs are the volatility breakout EAs or the "big candle" EAs. But you have to be patient since they don't trade often and you may have months of drawdown. Always diversify with many pairs as possible to reduce it.
Here is attached one I created that shows good results with a lot of pairs using the same setting. Make good use of it, be patient and diversify!

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/15041/59f317deb25675.88677088.gif
https://mt4talk.com/img/m/15041/59f317e6cd17d2.71822776.gif

Post's attachments

EURUSD M15 Set 1.set 11.04 kb, 6 downloads since 2017-10-27 

EURUSD M15 Set 2.set 11.04 kb, 6 downloads since 2017-10-27 

Rocket Trend.ex4 67.75 kb, 6 downloads since 2017-10-27 

hi,

your backtest looks very good.

does it really work in real account?

I am looking for low risk high profits expert advisor..

would someone tell me the most profitable ea?

martingle ea are very dangerous for your account since this type of ea can callmargin your account when trend unlike your positions.

fxchamp wrote:

hi,

your backtest looks very good.

does it really work in real account?

I am looking for low risk high profits expert advisor..

would someone tell me the most profitable ea?

Hi FxChamp,

Yes it works on real account and the results if you proceed on a forward test will match the backtesting, since it operates on the close of the candles, so no scalping and no dependence on low spreads.

I dare say that there is no low risk high profit expert advisor. If you want high profit, than you will have to increase your risk. How much do you want to win per month? Per year?

Kind Regards,
Raphael

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,687
  • Newest registered user: alyossi
  • Total number of topics: 10,461
  • Total number of posts: 35,353

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.