You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ] (Page 9 of 10)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 7 8 9 10 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: FX Magic Robot

Misty Horivak wrote:
FatRon wrote:

Ciao a tutti, 

Modificare le impostazioni per utilizzare meno rischi e sbarcare i tuoi vincitori. Se solo permetti a robot fxmagic di colpire prendere i profitti, avrai più discesa. In genere non ti colpisci perché è esposto ai broker e alle banche. Questo è nella maggior parte dei casi.

Sto attaccando il mio file set qui. Sembra funzionare bene.

PAGINE STANDARD SOLTANTO

USD PAIRS SOLO - EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD

15M TF SOLO !!

Saluti
Hi, I wanted a tip, on a Micro (4 digit) account the "Pip Step" and also the "take Profit" i have to set it to 3.0 and not at 30.0, or it does it automatically. Early thank you.

An update version with news filter implemented, i am not sure whether we need to put any URL in Option with Allow WebRequest place. Also the default setting at High impact news is true, so should we need to specify which Currency news follow up with ReportAllForUSD, GBP, EUR....etc?

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

this is very risky EA believe me, even with News Filter, News filters are not a problem, you just need a simple spread filter and you'rze good to go

i found this version with news filter is  not working today, it was still able to run til yesterday. i try to install the MT4 and ea again, it is still the same, has it been expired? i want to ask anyone with the same problem as mine and share the version which is non expired.

hello I used the unfiltered version with frivolous profitable settings. until September 30 it worked with the mt4 build 1024, but with the latest update this is no longer possible. Has anyone been able to solve the problem?

Post's attachments

Fx Magic Robot.zip 844.55 kb, 4 downloads since 2017-10-04 

Very good EA but after 2017/10/02 it is not working more because MT4 build 1090.:/
I think that we can say bye bye my little good EA!

Metaquotes always disable old EAs so we come to their market to find EAs, they are thieves if you ask me, i contacted them, and i recommend everybody doing the same : sayingt o them that it's not acceptable behaviour!! i hate it when it happens

Magic Robot?....maybe this robot can turn your money into a rabbit..LOL...there is no magic in forex even with robot. It's only "cold math algo" unemotionally.

I can't believe this EA still exists The Bastard that created this EA STOLE $2000 from me. I've still got receipts and everything... WORST EA EVER NOTHING BUT LOSSES and the Bastard wouldn't even give me settings told me to figure it out myself when he already had the settings for my broker.

thanks to you i hope to be good forex strategy and thanks so much about agood work and agood stategy i will test it anh i hope to be good my dear thanks

Pages Previous 1 7 8 9 10 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,656
  • Newest registered user: Messias Santos
  • Total number of topics: 10,453
  • Total number of posts: 35,319

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.