You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

>> $3500 for FREE!  Start Trading with $3500 FREE money! Don't need to deposit!

[ Closed ]

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

price action

Topic: price action

can any one please guide me about price action trading complete guide i want to learn

Re: price action

it's very difficult for me price action looking for help thank you

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

I thing that you can start on there: http://www.tradingsetupsreview.com/10-p … must-know/
Or search video in youtube

My personal view is that the most reliable price action method is Double bar Low with Higher close and Double Bar High with Lower close for at least Timeframe M15 .

I agree price action can be really hard analysis but that is the core in the analysis and trading , currency stocks or whatever fin. instrument. Indicators are only confirmations. Learn the price action. I would recommend from my experience steve nison, he is real master of price action analysis

Cheers wink

Find out major support and resistance in the timeframe above that you trade,  Mark them,  and then go to your favourite timeframe and find pattern reversal like (inside bar, Outside bar, hammer) use them as a signal to entry.  Setting target price and Stoploss.  Let it run as your design.

Hello there

price action is the key and the best to learn forex trading and get skill in technical analyzing
i invite you, if you had time to look for Hector Deville forex courses, that's a complete courses with a lot of learning, you'll learn how to trade in several TF, but you'll need to focus on your chart every day, if you want to spend less time in front of your computer i can recommend you theforexguy, or nial fuller, the courses are good too but it'll teah you how to trade h4, daily and higher TF because price action is more effective in higher TF
i hope it can help

regards Andy

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,694
  • Newest registered user: tonnogueira
  • Total number of topics: 10,463
  • Total number of posts: 35,356

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.