You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

>> $3500 for FREE!  Start trading with $3500 FREE money! Don't need to deposit!

[ Closed ] (Page 13 of 13)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 11 12 13

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: Monster Profit Forex Robot

I lost most of my account with this one. Many traders had that same experience with a sell-sell trade big floating loss. I had to close it manually.

Whether one is stealing from the the other person does not matter. The fact remains that the EA does not make any profit at all. Backtest and demo.

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

A suggestion to not waste time on such EAs is always find if it has a live, updated on date, verified, real account signal in myfxbook from regulated brokers, and check if the sign has option to visualize the trades and show the current equity of the account. You will filter 95% of bad EAs available in the market with this.

is it good robot? i have tested many robot but not working normaly nothing. please tell me is it profitable or not?

Pages Previous 1 11 12 13

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,704
  • Newest registered user: ceazer
  • Total number of topics: 10,465
  • Total number of posts: 35,363

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.