You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ] (Page 71 of 73)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 69 70 71 72 73 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: Scalper_v5 (free)

Forex scalping is a well known technique including the speedy opening and liquidation of positions. The expression "snappy" is loose, yet it is for the most part intended to characterize a time allotment of around 3-5 minutes at most, while most scalpers will keep up their positions for as meager as one moment. In the event that you are a scalper then Forex4you will be the best decision for you. Since the broker doesn't limit any sort of system to apply on your exchanges.

Also doing many times you become a true reverse, but if you know how to fix this bug?

Hi friend thank you for this info;so many broker dont give a good condition for scalping,but i want to know if this broker allow arbitrage system.it s very problematic today!

Hi Guys, wish you best luck on this scalping EA. I tried version v7 and it didn´t work on real even at ICMarkets.

Very interesting Ea, but is a martingale or simply piramidal? If is martingala, is possible correct the percentage? Am really afraid of Martingale since it can clear your account

i dont see any update from the author related to last comments - expect that this EA is no more relevant for testing

Want to download the Expert Advisor. Does it really works? Do you have the setting to put on it? How long have you using it?

i am in the same point, does it really work?
it is really usefull in real account? or only works in demo?
i test it in demo and dont work for me

I watched ea, operating profit is very good, but there is only one problem, the ea time below 1m salping, conditions do not suit the company fx

Post's attachments

TradeDuplicator.zip 370.33 kb, 17 downloads since 2017-11-12 

How do I get admin to help ? I want to pay for the download but don't know how to download the mt4 extension ea downloader

Pages Previous 1 69 70 71 72 73 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,648
  • Newest registered user: Brayan
  • Total number of topics: 10,453
  • Total number of posts: 35,313

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.