You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Banana Pips

by Nat4n

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

(Page 2 of 4)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: The best Forex robot for double your Forex balance in a few days.

many of trader use lot of system and indicator...i also try too much better work...  how can i consistent profit.?.any one has a good answer reply,,

Does this theft have any specific set, or use the same for all pairs?

My question is ... how many pairs can I use at the same time?

And if you do not ask too much, somebody has suggestions from peers.

Thanks

Thanked for the post: Ertan

Dior wrote:

Nodeposit bonus only for new clients? The company offers not good terms for trade therefore many traders have left them. It isn't easy to earn with the соmpany.

As far as I know InstaForex offer another  55% bonus to all InstaForex traders who already received the no deposit bonus.

I would like to try this EA on Instaforex bonus account
I am new member quick question how many forum posts I have to make before I can download EA
Admin if you could pl. respond thanks

15 (edited by zafarjoia 11-09-17 04:47:38)

KINDLY TELL ME ABOUT EADD
MINIMUM DEPOSIT
TF
AND SPECIFICATIONS OF EA

16 (edited by ss30 11-09-17 09:28:24)

zafarjoia wrote:

KINDLY TELL ME ABOUT EADD
MINIMUM DEPOSIT
TF
AND SPECIFICATIONS OF EA

It says in the first post

Recommended Leverage 500:1 or more
Min Account size $1000
Lot Size 0.01

DD I don't know

Hi Admin,
The link does not seem not to work. I have a download access. 

The link is not working it says that the page cannot be found. Why not post it here or a new link

19 (edited by Misty Horivak 11-19-17 01:15:19)

When you hear about online trading, the conversation will definitely steer towards trading in the Forex market. Your friend may have mentioned how he made over $5000 last month just by spending a couple of minutes every day trading currencies on the foreign exchange market. And well you know for a fact that your friend is not a genius, is he? So don’t worry you can also be making that sweet side income and going on the holidays you always wanted. Renting out the beautiful villas on the beaches whilst drinking those cocktails with nice little umbrellas, don’t worry it can all be yours and it is very easy to make it happen in the FX markets. Online trading is hard but it can be made much simpler by following some simple tips and just sticking to them: never deviate from your plan and you will be making lots of money in a matter of hours.

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

So is it a martingale grid, or a grid in one direction and martingale for recovery ALA martin Grid?

I'd give this a backtest and a little forward test on a demo! Got to hone my optimization skills on something!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,971
  • Newest registered user: Anthony Brewster
  • Total number of topics: 11,313
  • Total number of posts: 37,112

Online users: 2,099 guests, 192 Members:

2trade2win, admin, ahmed.gooh.1, alejo.2511, alextrader, Allan Rubini, amala3247, amtwoxtwo, Andrew Kennedy, AnthonyT, aprice220466, balanisunil, ball2goal, Bandeauman Gjc RG, Benjamin Flores Bta, betuboxem, billymaggot, bng7222, Boonchoke Intarapanya, bwadd100, caballoblanc, ch4nd4, chinapei, chingurikokko, chris1961GR, ciprofar, cristian, crootster, cruelzhang, Daniel Olokun, Darshana Samaraweera, Dat Nguyen, david_lem57, deprofiters, dhayatsuzukiyk, dillansym, doctorsnfw, dogsbody, DomCount12, Donovan Sissing, dumisawhite, dvorynen, e.sanchez.trading, e440e48d00, e9ez9ert, Eakapun, Elfe Azrul, Ergün Ülker, etiennehogue77, fcaillou, feculanec, FloridaTraderLLC, Forex Stock Trading, forexology360, Forum Admin, freezyabe, fridgefx, giodel, Gizmo79, gofire, gommcn, Gosta Strom, h.sadeghiyan, hiltomclaudemoore, hiraokii, hktsui, hondacbrr6, honvohermann, hussain.tradeexpress, Huu Tuan Tran, ian.kungu, iddob.1999, idhamkholid, igolfishing, inkpan, janich921, jaysonajax, jlhtrader, jmuntjan, Joe0013, jonakgames, jozmik, jp1_imports, judeekatherinexx, Justeen Munginga, kamalkumar_j, kazuo.yoshida.01, kimamo87, kindofblue79, kiruba, Kojo Bame, kozura, krisapong, krisbina, Krzysztof Błaszczyk, lawrence.jrt, Leandroleri, leitzb, liyahath17021979, logu5332, lori, luigipalm, machs_nochmal, Makari, mampanl, marbre, marcial03, martinesleonardo, matoseyems, matuskotira1, Md Billal Hossain, mejahsonchi, miguefx, mikedyke, Mostafa Essam Nassar, Mustafa Naci Temiz, mwachii, najjarja, Nakhoda AndiQa, Nat4n, ndamulelomasindi, nhawan429, nmoumouni, NPleyer, Nur Hidayat, octavianus, oladelekehinde2, omitofs, oussama.dhib, Pablo Dario Martinez, Paso, Patrice Rouhard, pellingrini45, Peral, Piotr Wójtowicz, pozyczkowy, Prime, quoctu1091, Rain Forest, ramialam95, Raul Corrales, Raymond Makuvatsine, rochellebrown30, Roytall, RUETTA, rzsster, sabinomartinez250, Sam Kimball, Saulius Balčiūnas, SebasFlo, serctes, shahbaz.star333, shahin, shailey1s, shajahan2307, siung0910, sivahemantha, smookey, sporty, ssehrat, Sue+254, Sven Aria, Švihák Lázeňský, Syam Danarta Hadiwidjana, tango9673, tariq.albarraq, thanasorn.b, thetradersway, thiaw99, timbetapontos10, Tom Kuhn, topcat275, Travela Waramlah, tronghoang79, tuvix2, uzobusy11, Valie, vaverin, Verapan Ruampatanakit, Victoriano, Vignesh Kumar, waldisarq, why, Wilber Ramirez, wisemansibusiso454, www.fxrobogbp, xg5463, Xgar, xperts, yang, yansu75, younes700

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.