Re: How many pairs should i be trading??

You should always focus on trading with one pairs. Trading more than two pairs in the same time will destroy your concentration and leads you to face losses.

from my opinion i would suggest to stay with major pairs because it would help you to easily understand the bias of other pairs. after that follow watch and learn strategy for other minor pairs.

Time is the day for you. I'm damaging that you can trade and on one pair, after all, there are people who specialize on one pair and at the same time work hard (maybe they are good at using money management) or maybe just sell a big lot. In any case, a beginner should not use many pairs and use the correct money management (at the beginning of the trade

A better question: "Which instruments should i use for this particular strategy?" , only after you have that answer you may ask "how many", normaly you wouln't like to have multiple positions on correlated pairs as this is another way to leverage yourself and rise the risk. I personaly use 4 uncorrelated pairs at a time if i am not doing basket trading, for example:

- EURUSD
- AUDCAD
- GBPCHF
- NZDJPY

(Note that the symbols never repeat). But, it all depends on your strategy, don't let anyone tell you can or cannot do something wink go and test yourself.

The best broker https://justforex.com//?n=772&ref=117796 make the right decision!

It depends on you ... But always try to trade 1 pair if you do that
manually. Spread is also important. If you are using EAs, things could
be different.

Hey guys, do you take into consideration forex pairs correlation or not? And if so, do you just diversify your trades based on this positive or negative correlation?