You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Banana Pips

by Nat4n

Big Breakout EA

by Md Billal Hossain

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

(Page 18 of 28)

Pages Previous 1 16 17 18 19 20 28 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

171 (edited by Misty Horivak 11-07-17 00:07:48)

Re: ASSARV11 [EXCLUSIVE] ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY!

Topher14 wrote:

Out of curiosity what is the difference between the free and paid version?
As stated in above post it seems to be working fine. Does trades when it needs to but is there anything more included in the paid version? And I aswell am using the same broker “TradersWay”

Please read the following post

https://mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=47715#p47715

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

I will test it, but the other vertions I didn't like. But for testing in Backtest is need to include de EA of trailing stop inside of Assar v11

I run this EA on demo account (10k$) on 6 pairs and set them all per instruction
I attached the results - which you could see some are good some not and for one week Closed P/L is -140
not sure what else improve

Post's attachments

test ASSARV11.xlsx 34.32 kb, 15 downloads since 2017-11-08 

Misty Horivak wrote:

You can use this on any pair under a 3 pip spread.

ASSARV11 on the 1m TF

Ronz on the 1m TF

Cheers

Warning! The following errors must be corrected before your message can be posted:
Minimum 20 words in post.may

may i know!If i don't put Ronz on the expert file can or not?

175 (edited by Jeevu Githiga 11-14-17 17:47:05)

just curious, does the robot automatically choose the trading lots depending on the size of the account or is it done manually?

Just to confirm, 3 pip spread on a 6 digit broker is 0.00003 or 0.00030? How is this coded?

I'm going to put this up on a global prime demo here at home on perhaps 10 pairs.

Is there any large logic difference to v10? Still counter trend based off of volatility and envelopes?

thanks!
Stuart

177 (edited by AhmedRadhy 11-15-17 03:00:53)

I'll give it a shot and let you know and thank you for sharing and educating. It's my first post and I'm hoping to share with you my experience

the ea is not opening any trades and am pretty sure i followed all the instructions when installing it. also where do i put the ronz tp and sl thing?

179 (edited by Misty Horivak 11-15-17 17:00:50)

Please have a look at our training video and subscribe to 

Cheers!

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

I want to ask several questions with this ASSARV11 version
This version is limited to a currency pair or several currency pairs.
this version has a filter for high impact news, to protect the account.

Pages Previous 1 16 17 18 19 20 28 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,938
  • Newest registered user: e440e48d00
  • Total number of topics: 11,311
  • Total number of posts: 37,108

Online users: 2,119 guests, 208 Members:

2899973350, 2trade2win, 777legrand, addat, adilloadam6, admin, afc123, afiq.hidir, ahmed.gooh.1, ahossanmarc, AL Dossary, Albert Bleyler, alejo.2511, alizidouri, Allan Rubini, amdpc93, amwforex, Andrea Englaro, Andrew Kennedy, Aneilton Morais, Anjum Khan, AnthonyT, axel7969, badriaz918, ball2goal, BearBull7, BENEX, billymaggot, Boonchoke Intarapanya, bubelembizeni6, caballoblanc, calimocho5, Cas, ch4nd4, chinapei, chris1961GR, chrislind, christiaan.heuer, ciprofar, cjhenning7, Cretu Vasile, crootster, cruelzhang, d3nix111, Daniel Olokun, danieltito1964, Darshana Samaraweera, DAVID APAZA, david_lem57, deprofiters, dhayatsuzukiyk, digitalboy, dillansym, dino82, dlaminqk, doctorsnfw, DomCount12, Donovan Sissing, dopeyslydawg, doyathink, dsavse, e440e48d00, Eakapun, EliteOne Sport, eng.ahmed.gh009, Enoch Ngwenya, etiennehogue77, fcaillou, flsekme, Forex Stock Trading, Forum Admin, freezyabe, frettad, fridgefx, gaebler79, giodel, Gizmo79, gofire, h.sadeghiyan, Hamad Ali, Hans-Peter Aebi, hiltomclaudemoore, hktsui, hmaunoir, ian.kungu, idhamkholid, igolfishing, iharmanbajwa, israelz74, jailson925, janich921, jaysonajax, jlhtrader, jmuntjan, Joe0013, José Luis Pérez, jozmik, jp1_imports, judeekatherinexx, Julio Alfredo Sandoval Zambrana, Kamiel Blouw, kava93, kcskavi, Khaled Azaiez, khalili1989, kiko, kindofblue79, kno, Kojo Bame, kozura, krisapong, Krzysztof Błaszczyk, lastwariors, latifi98, lawrence.jrt, leonardi31, llight08, lori, mac.seloane, machs_nochmal, mag00, Makari, marbre, marcial03, matuskotira1, mayiselak, Md Billal Hossain, micwolf9, mihai.dorosin, mikeb4, mikedyke, morkosa, Mostafa Essam Nassar, Mustafa Naci Temiz, mwachii, Nakhoda AndiQa, Nat4n, netprofit, nhawan429, Niven Obando, NPleyer, octavianus, omarchipsahoy, Oxogen Basudan, ozsah98, Pablo Dario Martinez, paolocroci69, Paso, Paul Ene, pellingrini45, Peral, pipcard3, pitbull0525, Polop, R3P3NT, Rain Forest, ramialam95, reynier.punisher.barnard, Richard Spong, rochellebrown30, rthousan, Sai Srikar, Sam Kimball, scorpionfx69, sebastianvillenadubiel, serctes, Serwar7896, shahbaz.star333, shahin, shailey1s, smookey, sniv, ssehrat, Stans2037, Švihák Lázeňský, sydap2003, tahucrispyku2, tai, tfeller, thetradersway, thiaw99, thuan27, Timswood, Titus Nomsure, tjoe79, topcat275, uilues, uvasile, uzobusy11, Valie, vasaganreddy, Verapan Ruampatanakit, verdeamanecer1983, veter, Victoriano, webuser14, Whale, why, wisemansibusiso454, Wllie Bester, Wynand Nel, Xgar, Yai Megaforce, yang, yansu75, yclow_1995, younes700, วรท ชอบทำดี

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.