You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

FREE FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

[ Closed ] (Page 2 of 2)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

11 (edited by jeskub 10-13-17 16:32:22)

Re: Martingale + Hedge robot

Thank you very much for EA this expert using Martingale strategy with hedge
It's the first time to join so I will share later

Every google on martingale will comes up that most traders looses money so be careful and monitor the EA while high volatile market as well because these EA are coded to follow technical analysis. Do let us know what experience you will come up with this bot.

Any reckless trading will blow your account too.
So be kind to martingale!

This EA comes with expiry or unlimited? I wouldn't want it to expire while testing on real account!

Thanks for sharing this robot with us OP!

Has anyone done forward testing with this robot?
Any good results?

Martingale robots can be dangerous if not used properly.

Does this EA require any minimum balance to prevent it from clearing my balance? Am planning on starting with 0.01 lots

i love martingle but i have to try this ea ... if is good i will share set up for this ea . many thanks for you

I stay clear of Martingale's for it just adds to losing trades, until it reaches the point of no return.
This week have trialled one which performed ok while in a ranging trend, but once a trend (bearish) began, the EA just kept buying position after position. In the end it had over 40 positions open. I allowed it to run (on demo account) to see how it would perform under these conditions. Don't have to tell you any more, other than ... BE VERY CAREFUL! ... and don't say you haven't been warned.

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

FREE FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,768
  • Newest registered user: Amin Aminou
  • Total number of topics: 10,470
  • Total number of posts: 35,387

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.