You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Recommended Forum Topic! Copy Successful Forex Traders and earn big profit! Its really works! $200, $500 or even $1000+ profit per day! Click here for more info...

Hide

IMPORTANT: We've updated our Privacy & Cookies Policy! MT4talk is Committed to Protecting the Data Privacy of its Users!

We value your privacy, and want to make sure you’re aware of your options to control your data on MT4talk Forex forum. We’ve recently made updates to our Privacy and Cookies Policy to increase transparency and comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We encourage you to read our policies in full, but here are some highlights of what’s changed:

• Added information to our Privacy and Cookies Policy about the types of data that we collect, the ways in which we use it, and the measures we take to keep your data safe.
  • Added new choices for members to enable private profile mode and hide all personal data.
  • Added new choices for members to update their profile. 
  • Added new choices for members to update their forum settings. 
  • Added new choices for members to delete any of their forum topics or posts.
  • Added new choice for members to delete their forum account.

The updates to our policies are affected from May 25, 2018. Thank you for being part of the MT4talk Forex Forum.

If you have any problem or a question, please contact: mt4talk@gmail.com

Sincerely,

MT4talk Team

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Very good indicator

by jake.hell09

GrinderEA. 2nd page

by fxor4719a

[ Closed ]

Log-In or Register to MT4talk.com!

Login with Facebook!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site
(edited by Misty Horivak 10-11-17 23:56:20)

The ASSARV10 Team of Elite Forex Hackers Recommends Profiforex!

Topic: The ASSARV10 Team of Elite Forex Hackers Recommends Profiforex!

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9195/59dea15329df90.97275061.png

For their fast execution, low spreads and cent accounts for 20+ pair trading with max risk to optimize profits with little damage. Very Easy and Fast Withdraw. Over 10 different ways to deposit and withdraw! 

Profiforex is the #1 Most trusted broker in the world. 

Cent And Standard Accounts Available

up to 500x Leverage

500% Deposit Bonus

Scalping Allowed

USA Accepted

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

Recommended Forum Topic!

Copy Successful Forex Traders and earn big profit! Its really works! $200, $500 or even $1000+ profit per day! Click here for more info...

Re: The ASSARV10 Team of Elite Forex Hackers Recommends Profiforex!

Do they take U.S citizens?
Looking for a broker that can support hedging outside of U.S.
Is there a minimum deposit if it is with ccredit card?

Profiforex is the best broker forex scalping, trend, martingale and anything else you can think of. I personally use them for scalping. You can test multiple strategies LIVE without wiping out your accounts. They have great execution and support. 

They accept everyone from all around the world.

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

I opened an account with Profiforex and deposited $100.
This is a 5 digits (4 decimals) broker.
I requested for withdrawal on Oct 10, 2017.
Withdraw no yet deposited to my account.
I contacted their support team and they just promised to inform their finance department.
It is a scam?????

Hey  there
What   do you mean by you can test your strategy live without the risk of losing your money? I can't guess unless they are giving out free money

6 (edited by Misty Horivak 11-19-17 01:10:22)

Jeevu Githiga wrote:

Hey  there
What   do you mean by you can test your strategy live without the risk of losing your money? I can't guess unless they are giving out free money

There are many factors that you should consider when choosing a Forex broker but in this article we are going to focus on three that are of upmost importance when trying to work out the quality of their service.

Instant processing
Quick execution is crucial to any trader especially if they focus on lower time frames. Try and picture how fast the 1 min chart moves up and down when important news and data are released. Believe it or not some traders trade in this manner so it is essential that their orders are filled straight away at the price that is quoted by the Forex broker. Any delays will simply mean that their profit is lowered every second that they wait. One second can be a large amount as currency pairs can spike or drop over 100 pips within a second, depending on the importance or surprise of the news/data release. If the execution is not instant then we should be asking a lot of questions. The most logical answer is that your Forex broker is making money out of you through slippage. This is not an honest Forex broker. They should only make their money out of the spread or the commission they charge you for creating orders. Anything else can be viewed as cheating.

No dealing desk
You must ensure that your Forex broker does not have a dealing desk. If they have one, chances are that your trades could be placed into the ‘B’ book rather than the ‘A’ book. Traders that are left to trade in real market conditions (who are usually successful) are placed in the ‘A’ book and those that are not so successful are placed into the ‘B’ book. If you open a brand new Forex broker account, you may be put into the ‘B’ book simply because you are new. Then, you may need to prove yourself as a successful trader in order to be put into the ‘A’ book in order to trade in a fair environment. Why should you have to prove yourself? This is not fair.

Your trades should not be sectioned into brackets and your trading personality should not be concluded through a Forex broker account. You should be trading in real and un-manipulated market conditions from the start through to the closing of your account. Trading is not a privilege you need to work for, it is a business model. By automatically scanning your trades dealing desk Forex brokers know everything about it – your stop loss, profit target and your historical success rate. This is how they decide in which book to put you i.e. in the one where you will make them the most money.

It’s your money

Some dealing desk Forex brokers even go as far as banning a certain type of trader such as a scalper. They claim that their business model or trading platform does not allow people to scalp as it is an un-ethical way of trading. The truth is that all types of trading are ethical, as long as they don’t involve cheating practices such as having inside knowledge on a news/data release. If you don’t know this, then you should be good to go and if your Forex broker approaches you and bans you because of the way you trade, it is because you are good and you are costing them money. This is not a good company to partner up with.

In reality, this is your money and you should have the pleasure of deciding what to do with it at any time. You should be able to open and exit the trades whenever you want, even if it is losing you money. Your Forex broker should have nothing to do with your trading. All they should focus on is providing a good platform and market conditions that will not cheat their customers.

Cheers

Some diferent opinions on forex peace army but this not means that they are good or not. Your decision is yours decision.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-rev … iforex.com

Like i always say. There is only one way to find out. I jumped in head first and since have had over 5 withdraw's and over 100 sign ups to my referral links with active traders daily. I don't have any problem with Profiforex at all. I still use them to this day.

Hello misty

you tell us in assarv11 post you leave them for they took from you 800$
Why you still recommend these guys?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Trade Copy

Recommended Forum Topic!

Copy Successful Forex Traders and earn big profit! Its really works!

$200, $500 or even $1000+ profit per day! Its depends on your trading balance. Click here for more info...

Last Posts

• 28/05: TopBottomChannel inicator
  • 27/05: good work ea trading scapler four month 100$ to 1000000$ good work ea
  • 27/05: Forex Discipline
  • 27/05: Very good indicator
  • 26/05: for beginners
  • 26/05: Daily Technical Strategy On Currencies & Commodities
  • 25/05: $$$ Automatically copy winning trades 24 hours a day 5 days a week!
  • 25/05: Opportunities through broker.
  • 25/05: safe Forex Robot
  • 25/05: Proper Analysis
  • 24/05: Demo can not teach you everything
  • 24/05: BBMA extreme momentum indicator
  • 24/05: forex grinder EA
  • 23/05: How to select good brokers?
  • 23/05: Low risk strategy works in real account.
  • 23/05: General Trading Knowledge.
  • 23/05: Currencies are available.
  • 23/05: GrinderEA. 2nd page
  • 22/05: What is your trading objective?
  • 22/05: INFINITY FOREX ROBOT
  • Hot Topics

• ASSAR v8 (1042)
  • Scalper_v5 (free) (720)
  • A highly profitable Ea (465)
  • FX Magic Robot - Verified Live Working 3/13/17 (458)
  • 2000 pips daily (451)
  • ASSAR V9 (Trend Breakout Edition) 2017 Expert Advisor (417)
  • spartan bolt V6 (414)
  • Assar_03_EA (391)
  • ASSARV11 [EXCLUSIVE] ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY! (274)
  • Forex Earth Robot (249)
  • Trade-Arbitrage EA (248)
  • xmt scalper (227)
  • Forex Math EA free for Mt4 (180)
  • Super Signal Scalping Profit Statement (178)
  • Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated EA (167)
  • Fracture 7.4.0 (156)
  • high profit EA (151)
  • SCALPER PALING JOSS EA is a Holy Grail (150)
  • New to forex? (148)
  • Ilan Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 (136)

• NOTE: Hacked or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 18,848
    • Newest registered user: pityuk
    • Total number of topics: 10,926
    • Total number of posts: 36,221

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy & Cookies Policy.