You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Banana Pips

by Nat4n

Big Breakout EA

by Md Billal Hossain

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Goldfinch 5.0

Topic: Goldfinch 5.0

A slow but very consistent EA. Settings as default, TF 15M, Best pairs i have tested are GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD. You can see the video on youtube. Enjoy it!!

Post's attachments

PZ_Goldfinch_EA.ex4 51.58 kb, 52 downloads since 2017-11-08 

Message from the MT4talk Admin:

Try your Forex robot on leverage 1:3000  All Forex strategies allowed! Scalping, hedging, martingale, etc... Deposit small money and make a big profit!

IMPORTANT:

If you are using a Forex robot, you must use a very fast Forex VPS! Try this super fast Forex VPS!

Hot Forum Topics:

Forex robot with a total net profit $1,945.43 >> Go to the forum topic.

Forex robot with a total net profit $194,459.50 >> Go to the forum topic.

Re: Goldfinch 5.0

THE EA seems profitable ,THanks for share.Have the Ea been used in the live account?any set files?I 'll have a forward test and feed back.
Best Regrads.

Hi Shanying! It´s only tested in demo account. The EA works with ATR big changes (like happens in news) and depends also of your broker spread (floating or fixed) during the news.I´ve only give it a first sight so any help will be wellcome. 
Check out this video to modify settings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIJc1b_H320

Not a very impressive start in the back test ... then struggled to recover before finally making it.
The static example seemed "cherry picked" so not convincing so far.
Need more work to prove itself

This one is a bit too slow and it works when there are major changes in the market. Am trading on demo so I can't tell of its really good

have you got a forward test or a 99.9% backtest becuase the author of this ea only used 90% back test quality which leaves much to be desired. 

or even better has anyone used this on live forward test so we can factor in slippage also??

many thanks

darren

This ea is very old,but i think with good setting... i don't know,maybe some day someone post here in this forum making money ea...

Is this a martingale robot or not. I see it is quite an old one but in the video it looks that it works very well. Thanks for posting this.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,933
  • Newest registered user: octavianus
  • Total number of topics: 11,311
  • Total number of posts: 37,108

Online users: 2,110 guests, 204 Members:

2899973350, 2trade2win, 777legrand, addat, adilloadam6, admin, afc123, afiq.hidir, ahmed.gooh.1, ahossanmarc, AL Dossary, Albert Bleyler, alejo.2511, alizidouri, Allan Rubini, amdpc93, amwforex, Andrea Englaro, Andrew Kennedy, Aneilton Morais, Anjum Khan, AnthonyT, axel7969, badriaz918, ball2goal, BearBull7, BENEX, billymaggot, Boonchoke Intarapanya, bubelembizeni6, caballoblanc, calimocho5, Cas, ch4nd4, chinapei, chris1961GR, chrislind, christiaan.heuer, ciprofar, cjhenning7, Cretu Vasile, crootster, cruelzhang, d3nix111, Daniel Olokun, danieltito1964, Darshana Samaraweera, DAVID APAZA, deprofiters, digitalboy, dillansym, dino82, dlaminqk, doctorsnfw, DomCount12, Donovan Sissing, dopeyslydawg, doyathink, dsavse, Eakapun, EliteOne Sport, eng.ahmed.gh009, Enoch Ngwenya, etiennehogue77, fcaillou, flsekme, Forex Stock Trading, Forum Admin, freezyabe, frettad, fridgefx, gaebler79, Gizmo79, gofire, h.sadeghiyan, Hamad Ali, Hans-Peter Aebi, hiltomclaudemoore, hktsui, hmaunoir, ian.kungu, idhamkholid, igolfishing, iharmanbajwa, israelz74, jailson925, janich921, jaysonajax, jlhtrader, jmuntjan, Joe0013, José Luis Pérez, jozmik, jp1_imports, judeekatherinexx, Julio Alfredo Sandoval Zambrana, Kamiel Blouw, kava93, kcskavi, Khaled Azaiez, khalili1989, kiko, kno, Kojo Bame, kozura, krisapong, lastwariors, latifi98, lawrence.jrt, leonardi31, llight08, mac.seloane, machs_nochmal, mag00, magmonmonm, Makari, marbre, marcial03, matuskotira1, mayiselak, Md Billal Hossain, micwolf9, mihai.dorosin, mikeb4, mikedyke, Mohammad Yousaf Hameedi, morkosa, Mostafa Essam Nassar, Mustafa Naci Temiz, mwachii, Nakhoda AndiQa, Nat4n, ndamulelomasindi, netprofit, nhawan429, Niven Obando, octavianus, omarchipsahoy, Oxogen Basudan, ozsah98, Pablo Dario Martinez, paolocroci69, Paso, Paul Ene, pellingrini45, Peral, pipcard3, pitbull0525, Polop, R3P3NT, Rain Forest, ramialam95, reynier.punisher.barnard, Richard Spong, rochellebrown30, rthousan, Sai Srikar, Sam Kimball, scorpionfx69, sebastianvillenadubiel, serctes, Serwar7896, shahbaz.star333, shahin, shailey1s, sniv, ssehrat, Stans2037, Švihák Lázeňský, sydap2003, tahucrispyku2, tai, tfeller, thetradersway, thiaw99, thuan27, Timswood, Titus Nomsure, tjoe79, topcat275, uilues, uvasile, uzobusy11, Valie, vanngan, vasaganreddy, Verapan Ruampatanakit, verdeamanecer1983, veter, Victoriano, webuser14, Whale, why, wisemansibusiso454, Wllie Bester, Wynand Nel, Xgar, Yai Megaforce, yang, yansu75, yclow_1995, younes700, Zitha Errens Ziqubu, วรท ชอบทำดี

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.