You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

free altredo signal

by bestkid321

• 2 replies
  • Last post Today 02:06:19 by Jose Carlos de Oliveira

FREE FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

[ Closed ] (Page 19 of 28)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 17 18 19 20 21 28 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: ASSARV11 [EXCLUSIVE] ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY!

Am I interested by ASSARV11 requiring payment or free of charge? when will it be possible to buy through your web-site and how much it will be such good adviser costs? www . assarofficial . com

Misty, or someone else, please explain to me the setting "commission". i have read so many threads on this site, and assarofficial site is down, and i can not find any mention of this setting anywhere!

Thank you very much for sharing. The v11 version will be used according to your suggestions.
If you have the opportunity. Will publish the results.

Thanked for the post: Misty Horivak

Well the good news is that V11 is making trades. I've got it on a globalprime 1:400 $3000 demo account. I bumped the risk per trade up to 3 which i consider "aggressive" to start it off. Yesterday made 0.01% and today have gone backwards about 1.5% both days are positive pips but given the risk reward we need more winners than loosers.

I'll give it a week of running and will see what we come up with. So far nothing to start picking ferrari colors over but not a complete disaster. These things need time smile

Thanks ASSAR team for the sneak peek!

One week later still no trades opened. Am still sure I followed all the instructions listed above. Is it normal to stay that long without trading?

Back testing this EA with settings the same as on post #2 here are my results.
In short it is impressive. Will test on demo account next.

Than you Misty for sharing this EA. Demo reports will follow in the new week.

Post's attachments

ASSARv11_EURAUD m1 $10 acct i.PNG 27.93 kb, 11 downloads since 2017-11-18 

ASSARv11_EURAUD m1 $10 acct ii.PNG 25.11 kb, 9 downloads since 2017-11-18 

very good...thanks for sharing this best ea...I like your post ...very good...thanks for sharing this best ea...I like your post

Hey everyone. I made a tutorial and attached many links to it.

Since most of you can't seem to figure out how this software works. I guess because you decide not to read but instead to just install software at your free will without knowing how it works. So instead of listening to your bitching and complaining i am going to refer you to this link 

https://mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=21277

Cheers

The Most Intelligent Forex Robot in the World! www.assarofficial.com ASSARV10© Only $99! "A Complete Remake of ASSARV8 With some Awesome Extra Features that were Limited Inside of ASSARV8!" ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10©

Jean Dupuis wrote:
timebrasil wrote:

Hello, I do not know in which folder I should put the .set file and the Ronz file. Please help me.
I'd be very grateful if you would tell me the names of the folders I should put the files. Thank you.

Hi, Ronz have to in Expert file and attached to EUR/JPY 1 min. and .set have to go in preset file on your MT4 folder.
But If you had read the explanation of Misty this kind of qiestions never happened.

Correct Jean, I don't understand why people don't bother reading all the posts for ASSARv11 which Misty has posted. If they did the answers would stare them in the face and no need for people to keep asking the same questions over and over again!  Either laziness or unable to read or comprehend. I don't blame Misty for throwing a tantrum every now and them and calling them names ... they deserve it.
Everyone should be very grateful for the generosity Misty has shown to share the EA and knowledge.

This Assar V11 doesn't work doesn't open any trades just when i attached to the chart opened pending order buy stop then all day no any trades there are some wrong

Pages Previous 1 17 18 19 20 21 28 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

FREE FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,786
  • Newest registered user: jefta
  • Total number of topics: 10,477
  • Total number of posts: 35,411

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.