You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ]

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site
(edited by Miftakhul Huda 11-24-17 07:20:15)

EA MiFx V2

Topic: EA MiFx V2

This EA is based by last candle, with Auto MM and filter hours.
This EA was once the 1st champion at the monex brokerage contest in October 2017 in Facebook Group Sharing EA Free (SEF)
and this isi the link group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1810377682532652

Post's attachments

SEF_EA_MiFx-V2.ex4 311.89 kb, 41 downloads since 2017-11-24 

Thanked for the post: jozmik

Re: EA MiFx V2

and this is my best EA for now, you can check and have this one uin your storage, and we can share more information, better, we can make friends,

and we do better, don't worry, this is EA is a Martin EA, so it need to make more things good.

Post's attachments

全自动(纯马丁)2.0.ex4 45.53 kb, 21 downloads since 2017-11-24 

Thanked for the post: jozmik

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

I don't know about this system, I'm looking forward to the effect of this program, in those currencies? cycle Looking forward to your reply, thank you!

It will be good if we have a statement of account where the EA has traded for 3 months before we can make conclusive decisions.

Look good EA, I will test it on a demo account. Thank you very much for sharing, I am really appreciate. I will post my test result soon so that every can benefit from it.

I don't know about this system, I'm looking forward to the effect of this program, in those currencies? cycle Looking forward to your reply, thank you!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,689
  • Newest registered user: Mohd Shakir
  • Total number of topics: 10,461
  • Total number of posts: 35,353

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.