You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

[ Closed ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Chris Hybrid EA - 20-30% monthly with LIVE proof

Topic: Chris Hybrid EA - 20-30% monthly with LIVE proof

Dear MT4Talk friends, i am going to share with you all an interesting yet more profitable low risk new EA called as Chris Hybrid EA . I would say, the EA got developed or modified with and from many online forex Forum. I thought I would share this EA to all the users of mt4talk and i seek your feedback and comments over this.

I am here posting the EA and SetFiles
Instructions on how to use this EA :
Very Very Important !  Read the Article here :

http://www.greedyforex.com/2017/10/Get- … visor.html

[b]This EA cannot be Bacttested ! Only Forward Testing is possible as it should be running on multiple charts.

====================Version Update ================================
17-11-2017 : V2.5a :A minor bug on closing Previous set of orders is fixed ! [/b]

Post's attachments

Chris_HyBrid_MT4Talk.ex4 91.79 kb, 53 downloads since 2017-11-23 

Recommended by Admin:

Try this EA on FBS CENT account, STANDARD or ZERO Spread account!

Your EA must run 24 hours a day 5 days week! Try this Very Fast Forex VPS!

Thanked for the post: jozmik

Re: Chris Hybrid EA - 20-30% monthly with LIVE proof

thank you for your EA. I will try to backtest it. Hope the results are going to look like yours. How can you improve the backtesting quality in the M1 TF?

if its true 20 until 30 % monthly is best ea and system . i hope will be there to try this ea ... soon my post 200

Look great how ever back testing this thing seems to be a issue with STOP LOSSES, Trades that are rogue, tend to be extended to long I think after 200 pips needs to give up or something else needs to be done.

It can work with other robots.
I'm testing it winth other robots with several pairs of curriencies, we'll see how it goes.

hi, with an euro 2000 acconunt how many pairs of currencies i can operate and lots to set up.
Be so kind to answer. Thank you.

you should operate with 10 major currency pairs - but i suggest low lots like 0.01 - otherwise will be drain your account soon
need also test it first on demo account
lots of these EAs looks brilliant outcome but left open positions and if you count the profit vs open positions you should see the P/L as small portion ak 0.5-1% and be lucky if you are on positive site

Dear Friend, It will not open orders in all ten pairs. It will identify opportunities and then makes the entry. At any point of time, the maximum order will not exceed more than set in the EA Parameters.

goodbye to all  this EA cab be co-operated at the same time wih other EA different from this on the same MT4 platform?
Early thank you.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,746
  • Newest registered user: invest59
  • Total number of topics: 11,301
  • Total number of posts: 37,064

Online users: 1,776 guests, 141 Members:

abrindusa, Adler42, admin, Adriano Lucas de Paula, afoladi950101, Akrapon Eiamsombat, alejo.2511, AlexS8, alminshawi1985, alone_86174, amrohamada23, Andrea Englaro, Andrew Kennedy, Antonino Levatino, aprice220466, axel7969, behnood, Benjamin Flores Bta, billymaggot, Bodzio Kaminski, charoenchol, chris1961GR, clashmokhtar1999, cph816, cristian, cruelzhang, Daniel Castro, danieltito1964, Darshana Samaraweera, david795g, Dekpp Krab, dino82, dlaminqk, dogsbody, DomCount12, Donald Hawkins, Dorian Cozier, dvorynen, Eakapun, Enoch Ngwenya, Faraz Ahmed, Fcedeno, Felipe Alves, fercruzhen, FFilipe, FloridaTraderLLC, Forex Stock Trading, gaebler79, Gid Omo, giomantov21, giu480, Globalsam, gofire, h.sadeghiyan, h4rry0, horacewh, Horry Yue, hugob, hussain.tradeexpress, huynhngochai, hyhyandra46, iamsuman2, ian.kungu, idongjunchen, infraredjames, invest59, Jabu Joseph Sono, Jannie Dippenaar, Jeevu Githiga, Joe0013, john.alphaindia, jonkaranja, judeekatherinexx, Junior Gelbcke, klausdl, kooi, Korn Woradechpibul, kostinbox001, kozura, leandrobfurtado01, Litesh Ingale, machs_nochmal, madcow, Makari, mampanl, methenjwashoba, micwolf9, midohamza.911, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, motlatjo.pheeha, mwachii, Myle Krys, nacu, nazimfx1122, ndamulelomasindi, Nicholas Salton, njgn.patrick, oussama.dhib, pblam, princessu, rage.riffs, retirementplan25, ricardooliveiracardoso, ripefx, Robin_li, Rod, sasikumar450, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, Serwar7896, Shafi Ullah, shah0880, shahram.alijani, shajahan2307, sivahemantha, sjoerdwartena1, soldado777, sprizzon, Stella.Lillemets, sultan501, Svetlana Marcia Rosa de Sousa, Švihák Lázeňský, swaggzmullah, tantandtaufik, tevinwisdom, Thadeu Lima, Thammarat Baokhao, Tom Kuhn, topcat275, tuvix2, valkop, Verapan Ruampatanakit, waldisarq, Waseem Ahmed, weethegang, willyxxx2, Yai Megaforce, yansu75, yarofefuna, yclow_1995, Симеон Иванов

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.