You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

• 4 replies
  • Last post Today 11:05:56 by Mohammed Hassan Alismail

[ Closed ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Beginner Trader

Topic: Beginner Trader

Hi!
I am new here,
to all master trader
how long to learn forex?

Re: Beginner Trader

Its Depends On Your Dedication and Hard work and How Much You Willing To Learn. There are lot of great guys In this forum who are doing Good. Best of Luck

Thanked for the post: Enzio Auditore

Enzio Auditore wrote:

Hi!
I am new here,
to all master trader
how long to learn forex?

It's easy to learn. just go to youtube and type in " forex for beginners " and you will find all sorts of great resources. Video is very good for learning fast.

Cheers

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

Hello, there is no specific time when you can be considered to be a real and pro in trading, however, what I have learned is that through the test of time you really have to be a book worm and keep reading. I found this Forex Tips in order for you to be familiarize with the terms.

I am a newbie also,I  want to know how to learn quickly,That's why I'm here.

I am looking for ea. is there any good and profitable ea??

There's loads of EAs circulating around here. One thing good is that the members give their honest opinion about them. Not many sellers phishing for sales. Have a look around and do your due research

Here there are plenty of books listed . You just only have to look for it. Iwish you happy trading mate and happy holiday

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,766
  • Newest registered user: thetradersway
  • Total number of topics: 11,303
  • Total number of posts: 37,067

Online users: 1,853 guests, 139 Members:

26rah3009h, 2trade2win, abrindusa, adilloadam6, admin, Al Razi, alejo.2511, alone_86174, am53investing, Amine Belhoussein, angel.mayor, Anjum Khan, Antonino Levatino, axel7969, baldur100, Bandeauman Gjc RG, bcbulut, Benjamin Flores Bta, billapk, boubou852, cbocceda, charoenchol, chris1961GR, Chyka, cristian, cruelzhang, csampath1992612, Daniel Castro, Daraku, Dario Torres, Darshana Samaraweera, david795g, Dekpp Krab, delfin20, dlaminqk, dogsbody, DomCount12, dotisatay, dvorynen, eagan, Eakapun, Enoch Ngwenya, Felipe Alves, FloridaTraderLLC, Forex Stock Trading, gaebler79, gerchu, Gid Omo, giu480, Gizmo79, Globalsam, gnyba, gofire, h.sadeghiyan, h4rry0, histeven, horacewh, hugob, hussain.tradeexpress, huynhngochai, iamkazi2050, idongjunchen, Inconito75, invest59, Jeevu Githiga, jhane600, jo24, Joe0013, johanlourens, john.alphaindia, jplute, judeekatherinexx, Karol Plichta, Kenny Gonzalez, Litesh Ingale, luigipalm, machs_nochmal, Makari, makubbu, maxheadroom, mazer_sultan, midohamza.911, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, motlatjo.pheeha, Myle Krys, nacu, nazimfx1122, njgn.patrick, pblam, pitbull0525, Prabath Nirmal, r4dr4d, radenovgroup, rage.riffs, Ravi Deneshwary, retirementplan25, Rey David Chuba Chibuzor, ripefx, Robin_li, Sachin Tajane, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, Serwar7896, Shafi Ullah, shah0880, shahbaz.star333, shajahan2307, sivahemantha, sprizzon, ssehrat, Svetlana Marcia Rosa de Sousa, Švihák Lázeňský, swaggzmullah, tantandtaufik, Taposki99, tevinwisdom, Thammarat Baokhao, thetradersway, To Gabes, topcat275, tps1911, tsuwahas2017, Tuấn Lee, tuvix2, uzobusy11, valkop, Verapan Ruampatanakit, Vinicio Aragon, waelas33ad, waldisarq, Waseem Ahmed, weethegang, Whale, why, xperts, Yai Megaforce, yarofefuna, yusupsu25, Симеон Иванов

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.