You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

>> $3500 for FREE!  Start trading with $3500 FREE money! Don't need to deposit!

[ Closed ]

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Hedge Script

Topic: Hedge Script

The script cycles through your open orders and asks which order/s you would like to Hedge.
Once you select an order to hedge. The script calculates the best possible synthetic hedge for that position, based on the combination with the lowest transaction cost then places the orders in proportion to the position selected.

Post's attachments

Kurka_-_SynHedge(1).mq4 9.6 kb, 24 downloads since 2014-09-29 

Re: Hedge Script

very good working scripts thanks for the nice work..

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

I have been looking for a hedging script like this for so long, thanks man.

This sounds interesting.  Thanks for sharing.  Will try it after I clock the dreadful 25 posts.

Thanks for share on MQ4 extension file, then we can modify it and maybe find better configurations. Hedge is always a good tool for we doesnt know about the moment. Thanks.

hey bro
thanks for sharing this file , im gona test and give you my reviwe

and i need a hedge ea for open trades

thanks

I am thinking the same. For a good supports and resistence, the better is the study of the graphics and the instruments. Because it is diffirent for each case and for each strategy for make trading. Have you a good day. nice.

the concept works like recovery logical, does the script have distance set, able to work like when 1.1 to 1.3, between the distance able to open limit/stop order with order?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,698
  • Newest registered user: lli8jim
  • Total number of topics: 10,463
  • Total number of posts: 35,360

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.