You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

[ Closed ]

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

learn EA and Robots

Topic: learn EA and Robots

kindly if someone can tell me, even paid,  books or websites to study programming EA. Thanks

Re: learn EA and Robots

I'm still learning about EA programming on Youtube. Some of them are free. But of course if you want advance lessons, you need to pay for the class. My recommendation is Jim Dandy.

I think it is better to get a programmer who can take you by the hand. The books and all the videos on youtube is a good way to go as well.

THANKS THANKS VERY MUCH FRIENDS FOR THE ANSWER. THEN I SEE Jim Dandy.

is there no ebook about how to learn about make EA..?

hello dear tell me about the very important indicator which are most imprssesive and the result of the indicator is good almost 80% perfection in which time

ngockhiemqng

Hi, as for me I like videos better vs books so +1 for the youtube, as well as try online services like udemy and lynda. I have found many good videos there. Prices are high but if you look for coupons you can get price down to 10$ per course. For me it was a good starting point learning coding and FX in general

For me, I learnt coding easily because I already know C language.
My advice, learn simple C, then from the internet you can continue easily.

ebooks is much needed in this matter , actually this would be of much help

Hello all profitable or non profitable traders. Is there any new update of this mq4 code indicator. I appreciate some newest version in mq4 code. Thank you very much.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,753
  • Newest registered user: Zulhelmy Ahmadrafai
  • Total number of topics: 10,467
  • Total number of posts: 35,383

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.