You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

This week most visited forum topic: This robot now makes huge money! $24,512 profit in 10 days!  https://mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=22128

Highly recommended forum topic: Copy Successful Forex Traders. Its really works:)  https://mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=22230

Hide

IMPORTANT: We've updated our Privacy & Cookies Policy! MT4talk is Committed to Protecting the Data Privacy of its Users!

We've updated our privacy policies to make it easier for you to understand what data we collect and how we use it, as well as to better comply with the requirements of GDPR.

You can find the new Privacy & Cookies Policy at https://mt4talk.com/privacy_policy.php  

The updated Privacy & Cookies Policy take effect on May 25, 2018. By using MT4talk’s services on or after that date, you’ll be agreeing to our updated Privacy & Cookies Policy. 

If you are a forum member and you need to update your profile, you can go to Profile / Identity.  You can also update your forum settings by going to Profile / Settings.

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Very good indicator

by jake.hell09

GrinderEA. 2nd page

by fxor4719a

forex grinder EA

by fxor4719a

[ Closed ] (Page 26 of 28)

Log-In or Register to get unlimited download access of Forex Robots!

Login with Facebook!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

Pages Previous 1 24 25 26 27 28 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

251 (edited by Misty Horivak 12-04-17 11:39:53)

Re: ASSARV11 [EXCLUSIVE] ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY!

• show us your entire trading history with comments

• upload your statement here

• your entire trading history

All of the useless pictures you are posting are showing me that you are falsifying your trade history in order to talk down on my software.

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

252 (edited by tkrivickas 12-04-17 14:27:32)

Misty Horivak wrote:
  • show us your entire trading history with comments

• upload your statement here

• your entire trading history

All of the useless pictures you are posting are showing me that you are falsifying your trade history in order to talk down on my software.

Misty you are so strange... Instead of you to show your trading results on live account trying to ignore other's people trading results. My results are real. Because V11 before opening trades are making a lot of pending orders (those later delete) the whole history of a week - there is plenty information. Because on detail history are showing all deleted orders and real trades. 
Misty I have not yet seen no one PROFITABLE history on real account not here in forum or in another forums. I am not trying to show that Assar is scam or not working robot. I just showing my trading results with different setting than yours. 
Because at the beggining I started with SL 1.5-2.5pips and start trailing from 2-3 pips and those settings I didn't liked. Now I am trying with SL 7.5 and trailing from 9.0 (lock on 7.5). If those setting will show negative results - maybe then I will try one more time with default settings. And if default settings will show better results on longer term trades - so it will proof that you were right.
Once more and maybe the last I want to say that I am not against you, but I am on your side Misty. I want to see that Assar is profitable robot but not oposite.

Because can't write second post after someone wrote - edited my post smile
Maybe set TP 9 pips seems a little high for scalping, but last week it looked not bad smile Today check my trades and a little change strategy, maybe close to Misty smile
PIPS TO LOCK PROFIT (reduce from 9.0 to 3.5pips)
LOCK PROFIT (reduce from 7.0 to 2.0pips).
STOP LOSS (reduce from 7.5 to 3.0pips).
And changed TRAILING STOP (from 1 to 4 pips). 
I think it was not good strailing stop only 1pips. Maybe it is better to lock profit earlier and let it grow profit a little, instead of waiting high profit and only then to lock. I think it was my mistake thinking so. Let see.

253 (edited by sub_zero6633 12-04-17 15:01:20)

Hello I am new here
I want to ask What's different between ASSARV11and ASSARV10
P.s I have no previous experience in forex
Can I use your ea to make some profit

Misty can you share one more time your RONZ settings for TP and SL.
Because today almost all tade was quite good results, but again during 17:45-18:15 (GMT +2) time was very bad trading. Again 100 trades during 15 min and quite big LOSS.

From yesterday (before Europe session). SL change to -35 pips. Why so big? Just checked manual trades and it seems this is limit where I can afford to let ride the price before correction. Mostly time it goes to something -35pips. But this situation only for several days... But just I am checking how it is working. 
Pips to lock 3.5pips - Lock profit 2.0pips - Trailing Stop 3.0pips.

So far 69 trades and only 3 hits SL one more I closed manually with loss 17pips. A lot of trades closing with "lock profit 2.0pips", several going more profit pips. Average profit about +3.6pips. So at this moment in profit 4,7 euro (about +103pips - commissions)
It seem a little working with SL 35pips.
But one thing I think for sure I will have turn of during heavy news on market. 
It seem if there is only 1 important news - possible to trade. But if there is at least 2 or 3 important news and one after another - it is better not to trade. Think this is why there NEWS FILTER ON V10.
Today definetaly will turn of before NY session and will turn on only about 1 hour after Trump speach. 

Not recommend such settings. Trade with care and take on your own risk. 
When there is bigger volatility and it feels market movement, opening a lot of trades - I think really EA working good with locking profit on 2.0 pips. But it need bigger SL (what the best I don't know) smile I think Misty know smile

update for latest result.

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/14823/5a2ba722a21e01.78329327.pnghttps://mt4talk.com/img/m/14823/5a2ba731bb2203.29270273.png

Start : 27/11
Current P/L : -41.95

Use misty set file.

i will keep update next week. but if still losing, i may stop this ea

Thanked for the post: tkrivickas

lHello, are there anyone who bought ASSARV10 or ASSARV11?
Hello brother, I have bought 5 robots with high price. But all the robots making loss, dd is very high, some are not working. Brother, can u help me please to get a profitable ea (100% per month) with low DD? Please help me brother, I lost all of my money in forex.

i dont think there is any ea can do 100% per month with low DD
always is the risk = reward.

some people selling ea claim that result, but when you buy it and run at your own broker....
the result will fail... even burst you account...

so be care.

Hey guy Thanks for share

Your backtest look good, this EA use for 1m TF only? and less then 3 pip for good work?

Can you tell me how to use which indicator to refer the signal that sell and buy which time?

Please held me

thank you again

Honesworld - what robots have you bought? I think with market what is now, assar is not working profitable for 24h trade. I now trying not to trade all the day.

Pages Previous 1 24 25 26 27 28 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Last Posts

• 25/05: Copy Successful Forex Traders. Its really works:)
  • 25/05: Opportunities through broker.
  • 25/05: safe Forex Robot
  • 25/05: Forex Discipline
  • 25/05: Proper Analysis
  • 24/05: Demo can not teach you everything
  • 24/05: for beginners
  • 24/05: BBMA extreme momentum indicator
  • 24/05: forex grinder EA
  • 24/05: Very good indicator
  • 23/05: How to select good brokers?
  • 23/05: Low risk strategy works in real account.
  • 23/05: General Trading Knowledge.
  • 23/05: Currencies are available.
  • 23/05: good work ea trading scapler four month 100$ to 1000000$ good work ea
  • 23/05: GrinderEA. 2nd page
  • 22/05: What is your trading objective?
  • 22/05: INFINITY FOREX ROBOT
  • 22/05: Sure hedging EA
  • 22/05: Most decentralized market.
  • Hot Topics

• ASSAR v8 (1042)
  • Scalper_v5 (free) (720)
  • A highly profitable Ea (465)
  • FX Magic Robot - Verified Live Working 3/13/17 (458)
  • 2000 pips daily (451)
  • ASSAR V9 (Trend Breakout Edition) 2017 Expert Advisor (417)
  • spartan bolt V6 (414)
  • Assar_03_EA (391)
  • ASSARV11 [EXCLUSIVE] ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY! (274)
  • Forex Earth Robot (249)
  • Trade-Arbitrage EA (248)
  • xmt scalper (227)
  • Forex Math EA free for Mt4 (180)
  • Super Signal Scalping Profit Statement (178)
  • Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated EA (167)
  • Fracture 7.4.0 (156)
  • high profit EA (151)
  • SCALPER PALING JOSS EA is a Holy Grail (150)
  • New to forex? (148)
  • Ilan Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 (136)

• NOTE: Hacked or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 18,785
    • Newest registered user: ramanancp
    • Total number of topics: 10,924
    • Total number of posts: 36,213

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy & Cookies Policy.