You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

[ Closed ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

what leverage your broker offer?

Topic: what leverage your broker offer?

It is extremely normal for fx traders to acquire cash to put resources into fx. This makes extra hazard since it increases the effect of your (positive or negative) returns. This applies to different ventures too, however I say it since high degrees of obligation utilizing is to a great degree basic in FX. Forex4you broker giving you the high leverage office which is 1:1000. In any case, trader ought to recall leverage is twofold edge sword and it should utilize astutely.

Re: what leverage your broker offer?

Hi Karel!

My broker offers from 1:1 up to 1:1000. I personally like to go with 1:100. I don't exactly know why, maybe because I begun with that leverage.
On the other hand I use 1:10 sometimes and sometimes even 1:500.
1:1000 I only tried out for manual trading.

Cheers,
Stevey

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,775
  • Newest registered user: Ryan Dwyer
  • Total number of topics: 11,303
  • Total number of posts: 37,066

Online users: 1,824 guests, 148 Members:

26rah3009h, 2trade2win, abrindusa, adilloadam6, admin, AL Dossary, Al Razi, Alvin Cardona, am53investing, Amine Belhoussein, angel.mayor, Anjum Khan, Antonino Levatino, aprice220466, axel7969, baldur100, bamusahasan, Bandeauman Gjc RG, bcbulut, billapk, boubou852, bwadd100, cbocceda, charoenchol, chris1961GR, Chyka, cristian, cruelzhang, csampath1992612, Daraku, Dario Torres, Darshana Samaraweera, delfin20, dlaminqk, dogsbody, DomCount12, Dorian Cozier, dotisatay, dvorynen, eagan, Eakapun, ElGuri, Enoch Ngwenya, f.fanoodi, FloridaTraderLLC, Forex Stock Trading, gaebler79, gerchu, Gid Omo, giu480, Gizmo79, Globalsam, gnyba, gofire, h.sadeghiyan, h4rry0, histeven, horacewh, hugob, hussain.tradeexpress, huynhngochai, iamkazi2050, idongjunchen, Inconito75, invest59, Jeevu Githiga, jhane600, jo24, Joe0013, johanlourens, john.alphaindia, jplute, judeekatherinexx, Karol Plichta, Kenny Gonzalez, kmabeleng3, kozura, lawrence.jrt, Litesh Ingale, luigipalm, machs_nochmal, mahmedmuhumed, Makari, makubbu, mampanl, mauricefausto, maxheadroom, mazer_sultan, midohamza.911, mikedyke, Mohamed Rhanim, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, motlatjo.pheeha, Myle Krys, nacu, nakatama1, nazimfx1122, njgn.patrick, pblam, Piotr Wójtowicz, pitbull0525, Prabath Nirmal, r4dr4d, radenovgroup, rage.riffs, Ravi Deneshwary, retirementplan25, Rey David Chuba Chibuzor, ripefx, Robin_li, rochellebrown30, RUETTA, Ryan Dwyer, Sachin Tajane, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, Serwar7896, Shabalala, Shafi Ullah, shah0880, shahbaz.star333, shajahan2307, sprizzon, ssehrat, tantandtaufik, Taposki99, Thammarat Baokhao, thetradersway, To Gabes, Tom Kuhn, topcat275, tps1911, tsuwahas2017, Tuấn Lee, tuvix2, uzobusy11, Varanna Binarhamad, Vinicio Aragon, vosvoc, waelas33ad, Whale, why, xaukiller, xperts, Yai Megaforce, yusupsu25, Симеон Иванов, สนธิชัย บอย สุวรรณปักษิน

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.