You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

[ Closed ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Forex Flex EA

Topic: Forex Flex EA

Have any one tried this EA and have latest version

The developers of the Forex flex EA claim that no automated system on the market can consistently provide profit without regularly updating the settings. In their release of this software they’ve included a automatic update system to resolve this issue and to make sure that all clients have access to the best performing settings. This is certainly a feature that I’m very excited about and I hope that I can see this live in action.
The strategy behind the Forex flex EA isn’t discussed in detail but the providers of this software have a handful of impressive looking results. They currently have three accounts on my FX book that provide results going back to 2013 running on FX open and hot Forex. It is really going to be interesting to see how the software plays out over the next few weeks because I’m sure it’s going to get a lot of attention.

Note from Forum Admin: The Flex ea removed from this post and if you post it to this forum again you will get suspended from the forum.
The flax ea is scam ea and the owner is a scammer.
Do not post that ea here no more

Read about Flex Ea scam at: https://www.valforex.com/2017/06/forex- … eware.html

Re: Forex Flex EA

Has any one try that ea on fbs.com am so much interested in that ea.

Pls let me know ea performance.

Thanks

I am a subscribed Member to this EA. You will not be able to access the trades if you do not have a paid account with Flex EA... 

Also, keep in mind it won't work and there is always a DD with all the EA from this Company Flex EA. The Flex Scalper only make $2.00 USD Per BASKET of trades It's done this since day 1 The creator will not release any new settings recommendations. There is a forum where members have had success in their settings and have posted on the Flex EA forums but they will not work with your broker period..... You're better off making money at the grocery store than have this EA... Demo ACCOUNTS IS DIFFERENT from REAL ACCOUNTS when you trade this EA or any of the internal EA'S YOU will see side by side the demo account makes more trades than the real account...

Thanks. Yes I do use the timer, but I need to see which way things are going, say within half an hour prior. These judgment calls aren't easy, they aren't setups that jump out and hit you in the face!

this is slow EA ,for EURUSD and USD CAD better ,,,for others pairs  not good ,,but you can build your own system by different set .

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,720
  • Newest registered user: Andrea Englaro
  • Total number of topics: 11,301
  • Total number of posts: 37,060

Online users: 1,869 guests, 167 Members:

777legrand, abrindusa, addat, Adler42, admin, adnanforexian, Adriano Lucas de Paula, afoladi950101, Akrapon Eiamsombat, Al Razi, al77doodle, alejo.2511, alesnetusil, Allan Rubini, Andrea Englaro, Athibet Chaiharwong, auricchiocamillo, axel7969, azersami, ball2goal, behnood, billymaggot, bng7222, Bodzio Kaminski, caballoblanc, Candelabor, Cavendish, cbeert, charoenchol, chris1961GR, clashmokhtar1999, cph816, cruelzhang, da72ta, Dániel Ágoston, Daniel Castro, danieltito1964, Dany Dan, Darshana Samaraweera, defin8, Dekpp Krab, dillansym, dino82, DIONIGIMARC, dirk.spiller, dlaminqk, dogsbody, DomCount12, Dorian Cozier, dumisawhite, dvorynen, Eakapun, enchina2000, Enoch Ngwenya, etiennehogue77, evert, FFilipe, firebreathz, FloridaTraderLLC, flsekme, Forex Stock Trading, freezyabe, fridgefx, giomantov21, Globalsam, hendrikwong, hiltomclaudemoore, horacewh, Horry Yue, hussain.tradeexpress, huynhngochai, hyhyandra46, ian.kungu, idongjunchen, inforealindia, infraredjames, jamalmokhtar, jameskehed, Jeevu Githiga, jlhtrader, Joe0013, john.alphaindia, jonkaranja, Jordan Pritchett, José Luis Pérez, jozmik, judeekatherinexx, Junior Gelbcke, kamalkumar_j, kfrankey1963, Kojo Bame, kooi, Korn Woradechpibul, kostinbox001, laszlolukee, Leandroleri, liyahath17021979, logu5332, lubosnn, luigipalm, machs_nochmal, Makari, mampanl, marron.chihuahua, maxheadroom, mehranfx, methenjwashoba, micwolf9, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, mohammedarith, motlatjo.pheeha, mwachii, Myle Krys, naderko2002, nalpalbx08, ndamulelomasindi, Neville Carr, NPleyer, pblam, philipbarnard2, polux29, quoctu1091, Rain Forest, Renato Abritta Zacarias, ripefx, Rises Rise, robertpierce, Rod, Rosdee Ramli, Roson Chea, rzsster, Sachin Tajane, sasikumar450, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, seganelengkgakane, Serwar7896, shajahan2307, Sheikh Sajjad Ali, silaphoplove, sivaram291, sjoerdwartena1, soldado777, ssehrat, stephenor, sudhirbgaikwad, tamaragist97, timbetapontos10, tmandava, Tom Kuhn, topcat275, tropezia, tuvix2, uzobusy11, vaverin, Verapan Ruampatanakit, Victoriano, wandiprojeto, why, widjojo, willyxxx2, Yai Megaforce, yansu75, yarofefuna, yclow_1995, Али Нурмухамедов, เจนวิทย์ ภัทราจรัสไพศาล

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.