You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Hello Everyone

Topic: Hello Everyone

Why I ended up here, because I watched some videos about EA Assar, pretty good result and now I want to learn more about EA.

I'm from Germany :cool:

Re: Hello Everyone

So do I, try to figured out .. how it works.. perhaps some one already have the code? or  perhaps some one could explain the strategy that used.

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

Hello everyone in this forum. I am forex trader. Today I am talking about forex market. It is an online investment market. I think everybody know that. It is a great source of income around the world. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a good regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me best trading tools and facilities like low tight spreads, high leverage 1:500 and many more.

you can download ea on this site just search around and you will find all details about installation .assar ea trades on volatility ,most of the time it trades on volatile situation

Hello too! Im from South Africa and also a fairly new member of MT4 Talk. Tell me, how many strategies are there for trading forex?? Dont answer that...................... who knows??

EA trading platform is developed to make trading easier inforex market. Various version of EA tradings are here: MT4, MT5. With the EA trading platform you will be able to trade without being physically present in the trading floor as all your given order will be executed whenever an order reaches to certain specified value. Numerous brokers are now offering EA trading platforms as per traders’ choices with various trading indicators, customized indicators and trading tools and techniques.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,658
  • Newest registered user: Leonardo Bilardi
  • Total number of topics: 10,454
  • Total number of posts: 35,330

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.