You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ]

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Metatrader 4

Topic: Metatrader 4

Metatrader 4 has a number of features that lets traders push the boundaries with their deals. One is markets, and this offers technical items and expert advisors that can be purchased by anyone. Signal on Metatrader 4 is a service that gives the ability to copy trades that have already been made by others.

Re: Metatrader 4

hi rstanmoy, I have seen both the indicators, experts and signals on mt4 but have had little experience with them. Which have you trialled and what has been your experience?

The ones I trialled which looked potentially good are the YKY series of EA's. For various reasons they failed, but potentially look good. When I contacted them they were not very helpful in dealing with questions I had, and the purchase/rent price was very very high, so I didn't pursue with them.

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

Regardless of whether it is the reward framework, or the solid trading stage, each and every great and not too bad Forex broker has a thing to boast about and to use in the implicit war for increasing increasingly customer from the dynamic trading group. Forex4you is a respectable broker that was built up in 2007. Forex4you is created by the most popular trading stage – MetaTrader 4. You realize that it is very instinctive and quick.

AnthonyT wrote:

The ones I trialled which looked potentially good are the YKY series of EA's. 

Does it works with hotforex MT4 trading platform, i am interested in using some good EA on my live account so i will give some thoughts on the suggestions.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,659
  • Newest registered user: shamsuddin.nstu
  • Total number of topics: 10,456
  • Total number of posts: 35,334

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.