You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ] (Page 2 of 2)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: who know this EA(Forex Flex EA )

Is this EA based on Martingale? Does anyone have any settings to share? Results in backtest or even real account?

Thanks for sharing Bob!

Anyone with the latest version for this Forex Flex EA? the 2017 version is out in the market, few changes have been made.

I know this is supposed to be one of the most impressive EA's on the market, but from looking at its trade history I do not see what the fuss is about.

i did use forex flex it's quite good and i did start at 200 USD and it runs well.
tough i haven't try their scalper strategy yet

I really want this EA. How can i get it? Anybody has the latest version I think 4.6 and Correlated Hedge is 1.6. I have tried to download but I was unable. Some to my help here?

been test with the EA, but result may vary, broker still the main point, it has few strategy need to set up, the author have offer the good setting after purchase. need to try on with your broker. also the author offer the best setting to your broker.

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,645
  • Newest registered user: ronaldgerst
  • Total number of topics: 10,453
  • Total number of posts: 35,312

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.