You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Log-In or Register to get unlimited download access of Forex Robots!

Login with Facebook!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

helo ea

by Saurabh Verma

EA Elvis Demo

by xperts

EA_Elvis_Demo.ex4

by Joe0013

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site
(edited by igniz 01-03-18 19:58:20)

i'm her for serious business

Topic: i'm her for serious business

hello every one  i'm her for serious business ok.

first: please if any one they have any ea not work or have a probleme with inside fonction please dont upload it her.

secend: the ea most be profitable at 10%+ minimum.

third! peopel how want go up and work with me i'm her post me any good ea i will see it and test him at return i will give you all time 

if i find the good ea for you all.

four: this a good ea free to use keep him default mode see below     !!!good in real and demo accounte!!! 

i have more ea to test but this one is good i will upload more after.

leave me reply comment after pls.

enjoy and thank you.

Post's attachments

Algoritmus.ex4 26.97 kb, 32 downloads since 2018-01-03 

Thanked for the post: fifuchis, jozmik

Trade with small deposit on leverage 1:3000! Deposit less, win more...

Minimum deposit $5. Try your Forex robots with leverage 1:3000.

You can test most Forex robots on Live FBS account (leverage 1:3000) with minimum $20.

Re: i'm her for serious business

Hi,

thank you for your share, please tell me Timeframes and pairs are best for this EA?

Now I'm try in 15M TH EUR-USD but it's quite good, have you a best .set file to share also?

thanks so much

nice i will tray to upload one after i will test it good idea about rules, that fobot must be 10+ not sam crap that you can finde a lot on internet

thank you for share, with the respect space, hope everyone can find the best way to make up investment.
is there any backtest result review? what pairs to run with.

i have ea that is profitable more than 10% but it has some coding error .if you know mql programming ,can you fix this ea

......if you dont mind

Maybe i could help you its debent on the error ine code file
Can you share it here o just send by pm

Can i see your mql file?

the robot uses simple strategy and profitable , and drawdown is less

i have mql file ,how can i send robot by email or any other way?

Hi, Thank you for sharing the EA. I still cannot download because I don't have enough posting. Will come and test the EA when I cannot download it.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 22,561
  • Newest registered user: agbizze
  • Total number of topics: 11,248
  • Total number of posts: 36,906

Online users: 1,653 guests, 228 Members:

2extreme99, 33sunglim, 777legrand, a.cavalca, aaalll30, AdamVPS, admin, Adriana Mariana Chindris, agbizze, Ah Jay, Akrapon Eiamsombat, akter22556, Andreas Holz, andydrae67, AnthonyT, antomas61, aphong, asri.ghani77, astighunter, Avan Ong, axel7969, ayub300984, azfahaidar2911, b0mbercypher, barghest, benjun9, beny132, bepperrecchia, bestkid321, BMWKOLA, BotFXLLC, Bottomdollar, Brian Ngubane, capskitz, ChasingDragons, cial, cruelzhang, Darshana Samaraweera, davidgoaf, davis4026, dido, dinkokaraval4ev, DIONIGIMARC, drdodo02, Eddy Galarza, Edniel K Florvilus, einu123, emrald1969, Érico Borges, erwingroot, evert, fadli_walkman, faruq389317, farvardin.23, feex, femo, fikryn, firdaus2nd, forexbillions, Francesco Tolve, galihridha, gamegg35, garyndlovu, GGrays1999, Gilang Bagiada, gold.profit, hamd45, Hamid Khan, Hamish Dibden, HappyForex, hendrikwong, Horry Yue, htanku, hussain.tradeexpress, iamin.physio, iclassyking, jacklcs, jaysonajax, jerry2001, Jhon Velasco, Jimmy Kharas, Joe0013, Jose Ferreira Nascimento, Josué Solís, jozmik, judeekatherinexx, kashif_raza, Kayvan Farzadi, keiskar1, kfrankey1963, Kik Starter, kiksph, Kojo Bame, komikami, kompanmune, Kresimir Rudic, LCS68, Leon, logabyy, Lois Ibhrahim, Lucas Alonso, Lucas Moraes Padilha, lucionw, M Haroun, maali69, machs_nochmal, Madolo, MagerMoLcH4, magoalberto1996, Manuel Kraibacher, marcial03, Marcques Ethan Mouton, Marcus Vinicius Belizário, Masdian, Massimo Casiglia, mattgenie, matuskotira1, maxheadroom, MeeDang Maithai, memo53, mikeb4, misaipatah, mnafik007, mohansundar961981, Mohd Hurairry Murad, mperez507, mt4talk, Mustapha Chater, nakatama1, nazempour, nejcjost, NeoEzekield, neotrader118, Nestor Guaman, netprofit, nick9375, nikdamis, nonnepandy, Noppadon Boonruang, Norman Byler, ntk98_2000, nugroz1805, nyisa61, oficialalineherlon2017, Ojo Con Eso Manito, Ola Dalex, ozsah98, parlavink, paulsucuturdean, phuonglan19, Pig Man, poonai_s, Prabhu Dev, Prateek Khare, promiseorewa, ptctodo, quangle1603, quoctu1091, rad1958, Raja Fx, rajeevmenon, Reinis Eibelis, rhankins16, Ricardo Antonio Ordoñez, Roson Chea, safari1881, sagheer, Samm Kaheni, Samuel Dasam, Samuelito, Saravanan Saran, sasastephe, Saurabh Verma, shabano, shajahan2307, simontrade101, sizwe.masondo, soldado777, sonykp2008, soughtmario, sprizzon, Stefanov Stancho Ivanov, steveibiks1205, suchart, sudhirbgaikwad, swannack, talker44, Taposki99, tehi.scouter, Tes Pack, thanet, thomasmooregilbert, Timswood, tmcgahan156, Tommy21, tonioboss, trabajayacontacto, tuncay, tusani.nzimande, Ucky Lesmana, unknown_source, Urai Kenmart, urdivine, Varich Patchotchai, Vashim Mazhar, vaverin, veter, Vijay Naik, Vincent Yee, Viraj Asanka Fernando, wa7eed507_xmz, Wan Muhd, wathelio, Wei Deng, Welsige, why, william.yc.hui, willyxxx2, Wutthikrai Inkhao, Yahya Alsenani, Yannick Ducoffe, youngjballa, zamans98, Zar Makhono, zdn2269, ودمعي دوم بعيوني, เจนวิทย์ ภัทราจรัสไพศาล, 黄家興

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.