Embed topic to your site

FBS No Deposit $50 bonus, Withdraw-ablel after 2 lots

Topic: FBS No Deposit $50 bonus, Withdraw-ablel after 2 lots

FBS broker has launched new No deposit $50 bonus. Profit (Upto $500) is withdraw-able after 2 lots trade. Account needs to be verified. Max leverage is 1:500

Re: FBS No Deposit $50 bonus, Withdraw-ablel after 2 lots

FBS doesn't seem to be the most reliable broker though according to forexpeacearmy. A lot of negative comments on withdrawal and change in spread sometimes which is damaging to big trades. I personally lost quite a lot due to the change of spread rules while the trades were still running.

I am still wondering which strategy can be applied in an account with an initial balance of USD 50, leverage of 1:500, and a minimum trading lot of 0.10 !!!

The trading conditions are worse than the Bonus $123, another promotion offered by FBS.

for the 2 lots requirement, it must be deposit more than 500. that able make sense, is after 2 lots, the bonus become "can withdraw"? or does there have other hidden cost with it? just need to clarify.

i have opened 50$ bonus account it has by default leverage of 1:500.....due to high leverage i got margin call and got closed my open trades in loss.....before opening account make sure you read all terms and conditions carefully

How do i open the account? Hope is for real and the money is withdrawable. So i was was told 500$ i  opened and didn't see any thing.

just go to  fbs.com on homepage you will see 50$ no deposit bonus offer if its not there than go to promotion tab in the upper right corner

I trade now with FBS but have not withdrawn anything yet. They seem to be ok so far, execution good. I have a EA running on it. I will report any hassles here if and when they appear.