You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Forex Fx charger

by jp1_imports

theofx

by kgoraps

helo ea

by Saurabh Verma

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

IC Markets seems Good Forex Broker

Topic: IC Markets seems Good Forex Broker

I have started using IC Markets recently.Looks like IC Markets is good broker for Forex Trading. Their support is good. Also they have zero spread. So far so good. Please share your views.

Re: IC Markets seems Good Forex Broker

i have also heard about ic markets from advertisment on internet, i am looking forward to opening account,if anyone share there experience with this broker it would be very helpful

some time the slippage got high, I think maybe the news session, but maybe because I am open the account with asia region.
if there any possible to open account direct, you may try out.

I have used ICM for few months, better than some broker like Pepperstone and Tickmill, slippage is low, true ECN and  execution time is reasonable

yes, indeed true..IC market is currently one of the best brokers( as far as i have been using it since 2016), extremely tight spread for my JPY pairs trading (less than 1 pips, just around 1.7pips for both sides for non commission based account while for commision based account like wat i am using ,just around 0.6 pips per side ,plus USD7 commision for both sides),smooth mt4 ,leverage applied can be up to 1:500 which i prefer to use

do scalping way of trading ,cost effective is very important.this is wat ic market can offer and i believe this is considered the best ever offered industry-wide.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.