You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Banana Pips

by Nat4n

Big Breakout EA

by Md Billal Hossain

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Please explain ? :)

Topic: Please explain ? :)

Hi guys I'm new to mt4... a friend is trading for me but I don't understand it at all...

The attached image is what I invested in... profit is in minus? And then there's a deposit and balance...

What does it mean?? Does it mean I've lost money?

And what does deposit and balance mean??

Please explain to me if possible as I'm a little worried, my trader friend is hasn't responded to me yet...

Thanks

Gary

Post's attachments

profit.jpg 63.47 kb, 13 downloads since 2018-01-17 

Re: Please explain ? :)

It means you have an open drawdown of about $22k.
If you closed all your trades, you will lose $22k.

Deposit is how much was initially put into the account.
Balance is the value as of you posting.

Carl

crodzilla's Website

Thanked for the post: garyl2013

Forex is a foreign exchange market. Currency are bought and sold in forex market. If you think that price will go up you have to put buy call and if you think that price will go down you have put sell call. If your prediction rights then you make profit. But if your prediction is wrong then you lose money. To trade in forex trader need a broker. I am trading with CapitalsTrade.

My trader said, the minus number (or the open drawdown amount) has been used to sell the currency at a target price next month on a certain date, if I cancel it now I will lose this number so I must wait on that day, then he will convert everything back to my original currency and I will get everything back , I won't lose anything, he said.

Does it sound legit? It's possible to do this on this app right?

He said my account has been closed and the capital will be restored back to the original price next month... but I can still see trades... I'm beginning to doubt my trader... I don't know if it is just that i don't understand how it all works?

If you don't know what the F*CK "your trader" is doing with your money... you are screwed.

I don't let anybody do anything with my money unless I know exactly what is going on.

You better find out ASAP!!!
Stop screwing around here!

Carl

PS.  And, sorry, trade insurance does not exist.  Don't even try that here.

crodzilla's Website

DEPOSIT INSURANCE smile
Insure your deposit and never lose money again
https://fbsde.com/promo/insuranceAgents?ppu=4283405

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/2/5a6267a6063381.44587604.jpg

Well he told me the negative number indicates a floating rate , not a loss and I can't get my balance back yet because it was place on  buy a target price in February but since i have requested for my balance back I'll get it back in February once the target price has been released.

What do you think? Legit or no? I'm scared. sad

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,938
  • Newest registered user: e440e48d00
  • Total number of topics: 11,311
  • Total number of posts: 37,108

Online users: 2,118 guests, 208 Members:

2899973350, 2trade2win, 777legrand, addat, adilloadam6, admin, afc123, afiq.hidir, ahmed.gooh.1, ahossanmarc, AL Dossary, Albert Bleyler, alejo.2511, alizidouri, Allan Rubini, amdpc93, amwforex, Andrea Englaro, Andrew Kennedy, Aneilton Morais, Anjum Khan, AnthonyT, axel7969, badriaz918, ball2goal, BearBull7, BENEX, billymaggot, Boonchoke Intarapanya, bubelembizeni6, caballoblanc, calimocho5, Cas, ch4nd4, chinapei, chris1961GR, chrislind, christiaan.heuer, ciprofar, cjhenning7, Cretu Vasile, crootster, cruelzhang, d3nix111, Daniel Olokun, danieltito1964, Darshana Samaraweera, DAVID APAZA, david_lem57, deprofiters, dhayatsuzukiyk, digitalboy, dillansym, dino82, dlaminqk, doctorsnfw, DomCount12, Donovan Sissing, dopeyslydawg, doyathink, dsavse, e440e48d00, Eakapun, EliteOne Sport, eng.ahmed.gh009, Enoch Ngwenya, etiennehogue77, fcaillou, flsekme, Forex Stock Trading, Forum Admin, freezyabe, frettad, fridgefx, gaebler79, giodel, Gizmo79, gofire, h.sadeghiyan, Hamad Ali, Hans-Peter Aebi, hiltomclaudemoore, hktsui, hmaunoir, ian.kungu, idhamkholid, igolfishing, iharmanbajwa, israelz74, jailson925, janich921, jaysonajax, jlhtrader, jmuntjan, Joe0013, José Luis Pérez, jozmik, jp1_imports, judeekatherinexx, Julio Alfredo Sandoval Zambrana, Kamiel Blouw, kava93, kcskavi, Khaled Azaiez, khalili1989, kiko, kindofblue79, kno, Kojo Bame, kozura, krisapong, Krzysztof Błaszczyk, lastwariors, latifi98, lawrence.jrt, leonardi31, llight08, lori, mac.seloane, machs_nochmal, mag00, Makari, marbre, marcial03, matuskotira1, mayiselak, Md Billal Hossain, micwolf9, mihai.dorosin, mikeb4, mikedyke, morkosa, Mostafa Essam Nassar, Mustafa Naci Temiz, mwachii, Nakhoda AndiQa, Nat4n, netprofit, nhawan429, Niven Obando, NPleyer, octavianus, omarchipsahoy, Oxogen Basudan, ozsah98, Pablo Dario Martinez, paolocroci69, Paso, Paul Ene, pellingrini45, Peral, pipcard3, pitbull0525, Polop, R3P3NT, Rain Forest, ramialam95, reynier.punisher.barnard, Richard Spong, rochellebrown30, rthousan, Sai Srikar, Sam Kimball, scorpionfx69, sebastianvillenadubiel, serctes, Serwar7896, shahbaz.star333, shahin, shailey1s, smookey, sniv, ssehrat, Stans2037, Švihák Lázeňský, sydap2003, tahucrispyku2, tai, tfeller, thetradersway, thiaw99, thuan27, Timswood, Titus Nomsure, tjoe79, topcat275, uilues, uvasile, uzobusy11, Valie, vasaganreddy, Verapan Ruampatanakit, verdeamanecer1983, veter, Victoriano, webuser14, Whale, why, wisemansibusiso454, Wllie Bester, Wynand Nel, Xgar, Yai Megaforce, yang, yansu75, yclow_1995, younes700, วรท ชอบทำดี

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.