You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site
(edited by cat3 01-16-18 05:02:09)

Free Download my Powerfull EA

Topic: Free Download my Powerfull EA

This expert adviser is based on several accurate Forex indicators. The system detects a good trend and confirms it using internal indicator, then opens the trades to make maximum profit for you. Forex expert advisor monitors each open trade carefully and closes it at the correct take profit level.And it works on all time frame for all forex pairs.

The Forex expert advisor developers have added a large number of new features to make it:

• More Safe. Forex expert advisor uses a fixed stop loss value so your possible losses will be small and limited. A great number of additional safe filters and indicators were added to prevent trading in risky conditions.

• More Profitable. Advanced filters and indicators that were added to the system make sure expert advisor avoids risky periods with unstable market conditions and makes the most of the profitable trades with high accuracy.

Password Protected File contact me to get......
Any Suggestion will be appreciated

Post's attachments

Powerfull.rar 7.97 kb, 31 downloads since 2018-01-16 

Thanked for the post: jozmik

Re: Free Download my Powerfull EA

seems good ea ,   can you share demo or live account results for this ea ?

or explain litle bit about maximum drawdown and profit factor

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

any live result can share, how about the set, looking for good EA to hand on, thanks for share.little progress gets real grow.

Hi it sounds brilliant idea. I have not heard of one such. Appreciate if you could provide screen shots of your results pls.
TQ and keep up your good outstanding EA ideas. Cheers !!!

please i would like to download this powerfull EA, and how can i get the password to download this EA on to my mt4 platform

could you explain a bit with the EA strategy type? does anyone try out with their broker yet? I am still under going to other EA test.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,686
  • Newest registered user: Mohamed Eed Kadrey
  • Total number of topics: 10,461
  • Total number of posts: 35,353

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.