You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

     Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

 

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

ROBOT best EA

by waqasaki

binary indicator

by tecrajkumar

Ea_BuySellMagic

by Marco Aurélio

prince ea

by adam12za


(Page 1 of 2)

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Posts: 1 to 10 of 11
Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Ubat 5.0

Topic: Ubat 5.0

Este robô e muito bom principalmente na conta micro da xm eu uso ele a seis meses

Post's attachments

UBAT.5.0.ex4 35.96 kb, 101 downloads since 2018-06-07 

Share

Thanked for the post: Junior Vix, jozmik

Re: Ubat 5.0

hi,anyone already try this ?good enough to be profitable within the first day? kindly share your experience

Share

Re: Ubat 5.0

I think this EA is Martingle Grid EA. It make average which may leads to losses in long term. If You have any set File in which You are getting consistent profit, then Please post here in forum. It will definitely help all. Thanks.

Share

Re: Ubat 5.0

leandrobfurtado01 wrote:

Este robô e muito bom principalmente na conta micro da xm eu uso ele a seis meses

Thanks, Good EA

Share

Re: Ubat 5.0

madanluhar wrote:
leandrobfurtado01 wrote:

Este robô e muito bom principalmente na conta micro da xm eu uso ele a seis meses




Thanks, Good EA

I have previous version. can you send me this UBAT5 to me on madanluhar@gmail.com please

Share

Re: Ubat 5.0

please has anyone tested yet with results? Kindly share the ea performance here. Thanks

Share

Re: Ubat 5.0

The EA uses the CCi indicator to enter trades.
The basic assumption is that the price will pullback after a short-lived excursion outside the "normal" range.
Under that working thesis, it builds baskets of trades unidirectionally, averaging the positions and closing in profit at a hard TP level.

Better be used on instruments that usually exhibit a relatively high degree of positive correlation.
In other words - good for rangy markets, NOT trendy markets - choose carefully.

The test was performed on EURCHF M15 on a $1000 equity Standard account from InstaForex leveraged at 1:100.

The performance is in line with the mean reversion systems.
12% in 6 months is not gonna change anyone's life overnight, BUT with a good money management policy, this can be scaled up.
The behavior is somewhat predictable and the EA can be applied simultaneously on a number of instruments to compound the gains.

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/8935/5b3cd531dc4231.08274054.png

Good luck!

Post's attachments

UBAT.5.0 EURCHF M15 6m l100 1k.set 595 b, 21 downloads since 2018-07-04 

UBAT.5.0.ex4 35.96 kb, 14 downloads since 2018-07-04 

Share

Re: Ubat 5.0

keyring wrote:

The EA uses the CCi indicator to enter trades.
The basic assumption is that the price will pullback after a short-lived excursion outside the "normal" range.
Under that working thesis, it builds baskets of trades unidirectionally, averaging the positions and closing in profit at a hard TP level.

Better be used on instruments that usually exhibit a relatively high degree of positive correlation.
In other words - good for rangy markets, NOT trendy markets - choose carefully.

The test was performed on EURCHF M15 on a $1000 equity Standard account from InstaForex leveraged at 1:100.

The performance is in line with the mean reversion systems.
12% in 6 months is not gonna change anyone's life overnight, BUT with a good money management policy, this can be scaled up.
The behavior is somewhat predictable and the EA can be applied simultaneously on a number of instruments to compound the gains.

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/8935/5b3cd531dc4231.08274054.png

Good luck!


my acc mc when market trending..
by the way, its a good ea tho, but you have to have good money management

Share

Re: Ubat 5.0

Mokhtar Yaacob wrote:
keyring wrote:

The EA uses the CCi indicator to enter trades.
The basic assumption is that the price will pullback after a short-lived excursion outside the "normal" range.
Under that working thesis, it builds baskets of trades unidirectionally, averaging the positions and closing in profit at a hard TP level.

Better be used on instruments that usually exhibit a relatively high degree of positive correlation.
In other words - good for rangy markets, NOT trendy markets - choose carefully.

The test was performed on EURCHF M15 on a $1000 equity Standard account from InstaForex leveraged at 1:100.

The performance is in line with the mean reversion systems.
12% in 6 months is not gonna change anyone's life overnight, BUT with a good money management policy, this can be scaled up.
The behavior is somewhat predictable and the EA can be applied simultaneously on a number of instruments to compound the gains.

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/8935/5b3cd531dc4231.08274054.png

Good luck!


my acc mc when market trending..
by the way, its a good ea tho, but you have to have good money management

Can i use XM in micro? Leverage 1:888 with deposit $100? Pls reply...

Share

Re: Ubat 5.0

leandrobfurtado01 wrote:

Este robô e muito bom principalmente na conta micro da xm eu uso ele a seis meses

Can someone translate to english?

Thanks

Regards
Bobby hm

Share

Posts: 1 to 10 of 11

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Last Posts

  • 17/01: In the present time
  • 17/01: Renko EMA Robot v9.1
  • 17/01: forex hacked pro setfile _for edu Profiteable
  • 16/01: ROBOT best EA
  • 16/01: triple xXx
  • 16/01: binary indicator
  • 16/01: Saving_EA_RSI_Signal_Trend_Reversal
  • 15/01: Ea_BuySellMagic
  • 15/01: prince ea
  • 15/01: Aprenda a negociar com Robôs
  • 14/01: More than 100% profit with Low Deposit only in few months
  • 14/01: Free download robot Forex vzlomshik pro 1.14 profit 70/80%
  • 14/01: EA Moving Average Full Option
  • 14/01: Follow Trend EA
  • 13/01: GRAD EA
  • 13/01: Turbo scalper EA
  • 11/01: SuperEURUSDScalper report
  • 11/01: How to Trade like Binary
  • 11/01: platform of forex is
  • 11/01: Omen ea 5.0 v
  • 10/01: In the present time
  • 10/01: to choose a broker
  • 10/01: the selection of broker
  • 09/01: Before a trader can start work
  • 09/01: Download KZM ea 4H/ 1D
  • 09/01: assar v11
  • 09/01: See attached robot and indicator 100% winning rate for forex profit mt
  • 08/01: best ea
  • 08/01: scalper proooo ea 5m
  • 08/01: Traders will require a platform
  • Online Users & Stats

    • Total number of registered users: 27,131
    • Newest registered user: Deleted User
    • Total number of topics: 11,552
    • Total number of posts: 37,788

    Online users: 1,875 guests, 200 Members:

    007isrisk, 1039495920, 1101326120, 37tyz, Abdul Hafiz, adam12za, Addyson, adelsonaao, admin, Adrian Ramlal, Aissam Ichibi, Alecs1973, Alejandro Prieto, Alexander Lamount Knowles, Alphonse Elponcho, alzadis, Amos Landry, andydrae67, andyevans.fx, AnthonyT, antonioalexandre1984, Argo Vilberg, arsenekoukoui, Art Dejavu, axel7969, ball2goal, bartneo2005, bayoumy_ahmed, BENEX, bestkid321, blaise2018, Bog Min, Brian Ngubane, brucefx, business.nwar, candle, charity03, charlieraly, cial, Code765, corrabot, crazyhorse, crirold, cruelzhang, Daoud Payet, davbene74, david795g, davidcoldman, degrexwcs, dikkiedik, dmp.forex, dogsbody, doka, Donnie Drajat, Donovan Sissing, duvan Felipe Vergara cruz, dvorynen, faroule, fkisner, flsekme, fortunesub, francisx, franck0naka, Fredian Bintar Kumolo, ftoncu.bim, gantke02, Gaspard, gentlebyte13, George Kourogiorgas, georgees, ghazal18, giu.franceschini, gmwasay, Gonzalo Garcia, grecubengos, gungink, hanfengxu, Hannes Grabner, henryfx, horacewh, iamin.physio, imax008, imranhashmi92, Inconito75, Innovative Alam, Jack Almeida, jdeben66, Jirarot Sangounsak, jmag, jmvr30i, Joe0013, joet2929, Jordan Pritchett, José Vega, Josemari Fernandez Liencres Alarcon, josualeonard, judeekatherinexx, kayjirah, kazuo.yoshida.01, killamah, kosa4a_1, kumarpetroleum81, Kyen Tan Kee Han, Larbi Larbi, laszlolukee, lee, Lucas Alonso, machemitoccafa, machs_nochmal, MagerMoLcH4, mak58, malkouro, Marcodoz, Marcos Ruiz Diaz, MarianNick123, markhoekstra77, Martin Kirschner, martinesleonardo, Masa0507, Maurilio7, mazh566, mejahsonchi, menteng_26, mikeh3855, mobeenirfan0011, Mohamed Ahmed Hassan, mohancastle07, mrsomphopfx, Muhammad Shaheer, myd1688, Naja Mcolipi, nakatama1, Nanko80, Neville Carr, next1981, Ng Kok Wee, nicholassihle2, nkosinathi_mkondwane, nongracing, Ntsikasikhakhane6, pandiras, pantherrilla, paroucia, peter.adshel, pigman50, polostar21, Profit Forex, Querido, Ram Pabla, ramy3, raro, rgodenko, riclew6, rjsantana33, Rodrigo Gomez Ponce, Rodrigo Troconis Daly, rr_108, ruberati, Rule, samalder09, Santo Vibby, Shavoy Royal, sprizzon, squirelli, stefan78calcan, stove, Taposki99, tecrajkumar, tedsinaybarbosa, tellanup, Telmo Gabriel, Thammarat Baokhao, thatCy, Thomas Schott, Tim Voe, Tinar20, tonioboss, topcat275, tradingralf, trymore, Tsala Isaiah, Tshépìsö Dåvìd, vadvid, Victoriano, vincentgdonald, vinti9, vodafone2066, Waliu Ajose, Wan Zamzuari Wan Mukhtar, waqasaki, wgjxzjxz, why, widiyatnoteguh, wtrbuff, xan911, xirixiao, Ysf Badri, zackie123, ZHANG, ودمعي دوم بعيوني

     


    NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

     

    IMPORTANT: MT4talk.com is a public Forex forum, where forum members can upload open source Forex robots to share with other members. MT4talk.com forum does not sell or rent Forex robots, and does not provide guarantee or support for the uploaded Forex robots! If you have any question about any Forex robot, please open a forum topic! If you have a question about your forum account, contact: mt4talk@gmail.com

    CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS, IN GENERAL, ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

    Disclaimer - No representation is being made that any Forex account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown on backtests in this forum. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. 
    All information on this forum is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements posted by forum members about profits or income expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold the MT4talk team and forum members of this information harmless in any and all ways.


    Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.