You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

     Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

 

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel


Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Posts: 8
Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

hello everyone please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA

Topic: hello everyone please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA

hello everyone
please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA
but i dont know how
please anyone help me to make this ?
time frame H1 open

Post's attachments

!_super-signals_v2.mq4 1.41 kb, 32 downloads since 2018-09-18 

Recommended by Admin:

Try this EA on CENT Account, STANDARD or ZERO Spread Account!

Also, try this EA on a live account with $3500 FREE Forex Money!

Your EA must run 24 hours a day 5 days week! Try this Very Fast Forex VPS!

Share

Re: hello everyone please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA

gold.profit wrote:

hello everyone
please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA
but i dont know how
please anyone help me to make this ?
time frame H1 open

Hello,

this indicator just show the highest high & the lowest low of the last x candles, and of course it repaints.

You can even create an EA based on this concept (as many many other programmers already did), but the results will not be good.

Share

Re: hello everyone please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA

thank youone more indicator is good is use but i have no more time to see everytime chartpossible you convert that indicator to EA ?indicator name SoeHoe.ID_Non-Repaint Trend.ex4Tommy21 wrote:
gold.profit wrote:

hello everyone
please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA
but i dont know how
please anyone help me to make this ?
time frame H1 open


Hello,

this indicator just show the highest high & the lowest low of the last x candles, and of course it repaints.

You can even create an EA based on this concept (as many many other programmers already did), but the results will not be good.

Post's attachments

SoeHoe.ID_Non-Repaint Trend.ex4 6.3 kb, 18 downloads since 2018-09-18 

Recommended by Admin:

Try this EA on CENT Account, STANDARD or ZERO Spread Account!

Also, try this EA on a live account with $3500 FREE Forex Money!

Your EA must run 24 hours a day 5 days week! Try this Very Fast Forex VPS!

Share

Re: hello everyone please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA

gold.profit wrote:
thank youone more indicator is good is use but i have no more time to see everytime chartpossible you convert that indicator to EA ?indicator name SoeHoe.ID_Non-Repaint Trend.ex4Tommy21 wrote:
gold.profit wrote:

hello everyone
please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA
but i dont know how
please anyone help me to make this ?
time frame H1 open



Hello,

this indicator just show the highest high & the lowest low of the last x candles, and of course it repaints.

You can even create an EA based on this concept (as many many other programmers already did), but the results will not be good.

hello,
possible but need .mq4 file not possible with .ex4

verymuch possible..

tq

Share

Re: hello everyone please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA

gold.profit wrote:

Halo semua
tolong bantu saya saya ingin mengkonversi indikator ini untuk EA
tapi saya tidak tahu bagaimana
tolong membantu saya untuk membuat ini?
kerangka waktu H1 terbuka

kenapa boss....

Post's attachments

EA ENVELOPE FREE.mq5 29.25 kb, 9 downloads since 2018-09-22 

Share

Re: hello everyone please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA

I would like to ask a question someone knows how to convert ex4 to Mql4

Share

Re: hello everyone please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA

timbetapontos10 wrote:

I would like to ask a question someone knows how to convert ex4 to Mql4

Its against copyright. You should ask the vendor for mq4 source code.

Share

Re: hello everyone please help me i want to convert this indicator to EA

timbetapontos10 wrote:

I would like to ask a question someone knows how to convert ex4 to Mql4

It is forbidden in this forum. By the way is not easy to do that

Share

Posts: 8

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply


NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

 

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

  • Total number of registered users: 23,783
  • Newest registered user: Homik
  • Total number of topics: 11,303
  • Total number of posts: 37,068

Online users: 1,715 guests, 150 Members:

2013159948, 26rah3009h, 2trade2win, 4xsky, adilloadam6, admin, Adriano Luis Reckziegel, AL Dossary, Al Razi, Allan Rubini, Alvin Cardona, am53investing, Amine Belhoussein, amran4511, angel.mayor, Anju Jose, Anjum Khan, AnthonyT, aprice220466, axel7969, aymaner122, baldur100, bamusahasan, Bandeauman Gjc RG, bcbulut, billapk, boubou852, bwadd100, cbocceda, charoenchol, chris1961GR, Chyka, cruelzhang, csampath1992612, Daraku, Dario Torres, Darshana Samaraweera, delfin20, DomCount12, Dorian Cozier, dotisatay, dumisawhite, dvorynen, eagan, Eakapun, ElGuri, f.fanoodi, feculanec, FloridaTraderLLC, freezyabe, fridgefx, gerchu, Gid Omo, Gizmo79, Globalsam, gnyba, gofire, Gosta Strom, histeven, Homik, hugob, huynhngochai, iamkazi2050, idongjunchen, Inconito75, jhane600, jo24, Joe0013, johanlourens, john.alphaindia, jplute, judeekatherinexx, Karol Plichta, Kenny Gonzalez, kmabeleng3, kozura, lawrence.jrt, LCS68, Litesh Ingale, luigipalm, machs_nochmal, mahmedmuhumed, Makari, makubbu, mampanl, Mannekenpips, mauricefausto, maxheadroom, mazer_sultan, mehmoodkhan0332, mikedyke, Mohamed Rhanim, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, Myle Krys, nakatama1, nguyentrieuit, Noblebenny, pblam, Piotr Wójtowicz, pitbull0525, Polop, Prabath Nirmal, r4dr4d, radenovgroup, rage.riffs, Rain Forest, Ravi Deneshwary, Rey David Chuba Chibuzor, reynier.punisher.barnard, rochellebrown30, RUETTA, Ryan Dwyer, Sachin Tajane, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, Shabalala, Shafi Ullah, shahbaz.star333, shajahan2307, ssehrat, suchart, sultan501, Švihák Lázeňský, Tanty Mulyani, Taposki99, thetradersway, To Gabes, Tom Kuhn, topcat275, tps1911, tsuwahas2017, Tuấn Lee, tuvix2, uzobusy11, Varanna Binarhamad, Verapan Ruampatanakit, Vinicio Aragon, vodafone2066, vosvoc, waelas33ad, Whale, whxx, why, xaukiller, xperts, yarofefuna, yusupsu25, zangar, สนธิชัย บอย สุวรรณปักษิน, 葉哲瑋

 


Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.