You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

>> $3500 for FREE!  Start Trading with $3500 FREE money! Don't need to deposit!

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 2)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Strategy profitable Frame 5 minutes

Topic: Strategy profitable Frame 5 minutes

Convey to you the strategy from one of the forums and foreign books by others in other forums and was impressed by many of the speculators who trade in a number of transactions per day - which you need to follow where there are more than four opportunities per day which is suitable for full-time - I worked with Pak test and applied it to Demo and found that the daily earnings of 90 to 180 points per day and on the same coin - I applied on the euro dollar -
1 - Frame 5 minutes
2 - Index Barboleik Sar
3 - Index accelerator is located in the MetaTrader 4
When the point under the candle Albarboleik Alaksilarator green line does not get into get into buying more than two points
When the point Albarboleik over the red candle line Alaksiliritur enter sale and get into more than two points
Exit from the first point of resistance or adverse Barboleik - a stop loss of 25-30 points -

Re: Strategy profitable Frame 5 minutes

Thanks for the good strategy i will use it on my next session of trading will get back to you...

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

that is good but some time

what's the setting of the Parabolic Sar? thank you very much

Dear member u share good post in this platform . in next time i m try to use this if this is use ful then i share that other members.thanx

i would like if you also share MA settings.i see some guyz who working with MA

Thanks for sharing the useful info, I shall try to use this on my account.

Thank you very much for share this strategy.
I will try it.

at TF 5 minutes, signal very often lag, so I think should not trade ai TF 5 minutes
thank you for share

I am a bit confused with the terms "Barboleik Sar" and "Albarboleik Alaksilarator"!!! Are you referring to "Parabolic SAR"?

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,694
  • Newest registered user: tonnogueira
  • Total number of topics: 10,463
  • Total number of posts: 35,356

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.