You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

NOTE to all MT4talk forum members: If you are using a Forex robot, it's highly recommended that you use a very fast Forex VPS! Click here for a very fast Forex VPS!

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

FxSCALPING

by viktor0

Accurate Indicator

by imetimex

[ Closed ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

MetaTrader 4 Working process

Topic: MetaTrader 4 Working process

For working with MT4 you should know about its working process now i am describing this process MetaTrader 4, also known as MT4, is an electronic trading platform widely used by speculative traders exchange online retail. The software is licensed to brokers in foreign currencies that provide software to their customers. The software consists of client and server component. The server component is executed by the broker and the client software is provided to customers brokers, who use to watch the live streaming prices, charts, and to place orders and manage their account.

Re: MetaTrader 4 Working process

i have some info about that also. metatrader 4 isn't object oriented. instead, you can pretty much figure out how it works. i feel that mt4 is one of the more straightforward platforms and there really isn't a need to explain how it works. after a couple of youtube videos and just taking a peak at all the windows and navigation bars, i was pretty sure i knew how mt4 worked. it doens't take a long time to just try and figure it out so rather than getting a whole tutorial on how it works, it is probably easier to just download the platform, select your language, and then take some time to play around with the terminal.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.