You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content


(Page 1 of 3)

Pages 1 2 3 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Posts: 1 to 10 of 21
Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

How long did i use practice accounts before going onto real?

Topic: How long did i use practice accounts before going onto real?

I have been using my practice account for two weeks. I have a basic strategy involving fib retractments, box patterns and some other trading tools with the software I use. Do you think I am ready to put in real money?
or can you told me how much time will i should practice about this?

Share

Re: How long did i use practice accounts before going onto real?

You can start trading in real account but with small volume. Because right now you have less experience in this business. Always use stop loss and take profit to remain long time in trading.

Share

Re: How long did i use practice accounts before going onto real?

many many thanks for your right advice i will try to maintain this. i will use stop loss and take for remaining long time in trading.

Share

Re: How long did i use practice accounts before going onto real?

Are you have good results in practice trading? If yes then start real trading.I think one should do practice trading for 1-2 months.

Share

Re: How long did i use practice accounts before going onto real?

hassan_ali757 wrote:

Are you have good results in practice trading? If yes then start real trading.I think one should do practice trading for 1-2 months.

hi hassan_ali757,
can i know how many years have you been trading and what currency pair you are using most ?

Share

Re: How long did i use practice accounts before going onto real?

Hello Rokomi,

I have not started trading yet, I am still learning.

Share

Re: How long did i use practice accounts before going onto real?

hassan_ali757 wrote:

Hello Rokomi,

I have not started trading yet, I am still learning.

ok i understood you are just starting for start you can start by creating real account on fxpro by this link https://direct.fxpro.com/ib/en/usd/262721.
and you can use super signal scalper ea for getting safe profit.
thanks.

Share

Re: How long did i use practice accounts before going onto real?

rokomi wrote:
hassan_ali757 wrote:

Hello Rokomi,

I have not started trading yet, I am still learning.

ok i understood you are just starting for start you can start by creating real account on fxpro by this link https://direct.fxpro.com/ib/en/usd/262721.
and you can use super signal scalper ea for getting safe profit.
thanks.

No.... I don't feel confident yet.I am into learning forex for like couple of weeks.I thought I shall be able to learn this skill soon and start trading right away,but when I started to explore it there were too many details and now it looks quite complex.So I think it will take me 2-3 months to learn this properly.I feel I need proper education to learn this like classroom stuff,but I am afraid I would not find it.

The other way of doing this is getting a robot to do the trade for you,like super signal scalper ea.I think I can have it after becoming a pro member on this forum.

What do you think about it?

Share

Re: How long did i use practice accounts before going onto real?

hassan_ali757 wrote:
rokomi wrote:
hassan_ali757 wrote:

Hello Rokomi,

I have not started trading yet, I am still learning.

ok i understood you are just starting for start you can start by creating real account on fxpro by this link https://direct.fxpro.com/ib/en/usd/262721.
and you can use super signal scalper ea for getting safe profit.
thanks.

No.... I don't feel confident yet.I am into learning forex for like couple of weeks.I thought I shall be able to learn this skill soon and start trading right away,but when I started to explore it there were too many details and now it looks quite complex.So I think it will take me 2-3 months to learn this properly.I feel I need proper education to learn this like classroom stuff,but I am afraid I would not find it.

The other way of doing this is getting a robot to do the trade for you,like super signal scalper ea.I think I can have it after becoming a pro member on this forum.

What do you think about it?

thats fine i told you about that please read my post carefully its without loss profitable ea.
thanks.

Share

Re: How long did i use practice accounts before going onto real?

rokomi wrote:
hassan_ali757 wrote:
rokomi wrote:
hassan_ali757 wrote:

Hello Rokomi,

I have not started trading yet, I am still learning.

ok i understood you are just starting for start you can start by creating real account on fxpro by this link https://direct.fxpro.com/ib/en/usd/262721.
and you can use super signal scalper ea for getting safe profit.
thanks.

No.... I don't feel confident yet.I am into learning forex for like couple of weeks.I thought I shall be able to learn this skill soon and start trading right away,but when I started to explore it there were too many details and now it looks quite complex.So I think it will take me 2-3 months to learn this properly.I feel I need proper education to learn this like classroom stuff,but I am afraid I would not find it.

The other way of doing this is getting a robot to do the trade for you,like super signal scalper ea.I think I can have it after becoming a pro member on this forum.

What do you think about it?

thats fine i told you about that please read my post carefully its without loss profitable ea.
thanks.


I am afraid I don't know which post are you talking about.What was it about?Could you please post that particular info again.

Share

Posts: 1 to 10 of 21

Pages 1 2 3 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Popular Topics

Sunmoon EA- (updated over $281,000 profit)

Scalper_GU- ( tested with over $10,700,000 profit)

Three moving averages EA- (updated over $650,000 profit)

Session Breakouts EA 2019- (updated over $2,900,000 profit)

probando el EA EAmymoneypro - ( tested with over $3,000,000 profit)

EA banyubiru 147, my first self-coding- (updated over $642,700 profit)

EA_PropatternFX_V3.1- ( tested with over $30,000 profit)

Trillion Dollar Pips - (tested with over 4,000% profit)

Forex Luxury EA- ( tested with over $164,000 profit)

EA- CSBL- ( tested with over $69,000 profit)

Profit alone is very profitable- (updated over $71,000 profit)

Renko scalper- (updated over $80,000 profit)

EA-Budak-Ubat-v1.51- (updated over $47,000 profit)

ea hokky- (updated over $459,000 profit)

Winner Fx Pro v2 - (updated over 15,700% profi)

need good setting- (updated over $78,000 profit)

Best Things In life Are Free - (tested with profit over 800%)

Renko EMA Robot v9.1 - (tested with over 1,300% profit)

Turbo Scalper EA- (updated over $360,000 profit)

af global - (tested with over $84,150 profit)

Grid Master EA- ( tested with over $283,100 profit)

EA- ( tested with over $20,700 profit)

EA's collection number 2- ( tested with over $39,000 profit)

EA FIBO- ( tested with over $15,300 profit)

EA MiFx V2.2- ( tested with over $293,700 profit)

No Sleep EA! Tested with 8900% Profit!

profit box v7- (updated over $34,700 profit)

Super Hacked Pro EA - Updated over 211,400% profit!

Found EA fix system EURUSD M30- (updated over $29,300 profit)

Moby-Dick v2.7_2- (updated over $150,000 profit)

Hello to you I have EA the profit- ( tested with over $20,500 profit)

Super Scalping EA - (tested with over 1,800% profit) 

Sofy Robot - ( tested with over $100,000 profit)

EA Laba-Laba- (updated over $7,500 profit)

new robot - (updated over 47,500% profit)

super profit EA robot for eurusd gbpusd-(tested with over1000% profit)

EA's collection number 3 - (tested with over 2,200% profit)

forexthaipop EA - updated - over 42,800% profit.

Cobweb EA - (tested with over 3,000% profit)

frorex line 7 ea - (tested with over 1200% profit)

AF SCALPER - updated - over 13,000% profit.

EA Combo (tested with over 2,900% profit) 

Mart EA - (tested with over 1000% profit)

Expert Advisor - (Envelopes - tested with over $93,000 profit)

SuperWinForexThai - (tested with over 3,500% profit) 

EU Profit - (tested with over 1,700% profit)

Test this Monkeypips v120 - updated - over 2,900% profit.

1 min scalper - (updated over 2,500% profi)

EA 5 Digit - (updated over 20,000% profi)

5 minute scalper - (updated over 3,400% profi)

robot antares - (updated over 1300% profit)

EA ej (Forex Robot) - (tested with over 3,800% profit)

Stochastic Oscillator EA Basic - (updated over 2,300% profit)

New Robot - (updated over 9,200% profit)

EA hobeet - (tested with over 2,400% profit)

ThunderBird Ea - (tested with over 1000% profit) 

AFGlobal Expert Advisor - (tested with over $84,150 profit)

EA Trump_s Golden Dream - (tested with over 1000% profit) 

Good EA (updated 148 000% profit)

EA free - (tested with over 1,600% profit)

Forex Robot! Updated! - - (tested with over 37,000% profit)

Dieser Roboter läuft Sehr gut - (tested with over 2,100% profit)

THE BEST EA IN THE WORLD - (tested with over 1,600% profit)

EA Tengri 1.4A MARTINGALE - (tested with over 1,300% profit)

New Forex Robot - (tested with over 3,300% profit)

El Bosonaro profitable Renko EA - (tested with over 1000% profit)

EUREKA V7.2 - (tested with over 5,200% profit)

Last Posts

  • 21/05: ThunderBird Ea - (tested with over $5,100 (1000%) profit)
  • 20/05: 2019/5/20 profit +236 $
  • 20/05: Divergence - (tested with over $21,000 (42,000%) profit)
  • 20/05: efficient trading facilities
  • 20/05: RGT2 EA - (tested with over $1,450,000 (581,000%) profit)
  • 20/05: forexthaipop EA - updated - over $214,000 (42,800%) profit.
  • 19/05: StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA - (tested with over $224,000 (64,000%) profit)
  • 19/05: Want to change this EA to High Porfitable EA
  • 19/05: Know your trading areas
  • 18/05: intradayband
  • 18/05: I am weary newbie
  • 18/05: ASSAR V11 backtest issues
  • 18/05: Omen V5 EA - (tested with over $51,000 (20,500%) profit)
  • 17/05: As a stakeholder of forex
  • 17/05: FBS bonus programs are scam
  • 17/05: new EA Tahan Banting
  • 17/05: Coffee Mix GBPUSD
  • 17/05: AFGlobal Expert Advisor - (tested with over $84,150 profit)
  • 17/05: Is there anyone trading with LMFX?
  • 17/05: Unbelievable EA
  • 17/05: Tiger EA
  • 16/05: Traders may desire for
  • 16/05: ytg_Parabolic_exp EA- (tested with over $1,000,000 (cent) profit)
  • 16/05: REal Stochastic TP TS V3.103 - (tested with over $100,000 profit)
  • 16/05: trader when thinks of crafting his trading plan
  • Online Users & Stats

    • Total number of registered users: 33,369
    • Newest registered user: iprinsloo
    • Total number of topics: 11,992
    • Total number of posts: 38,676

    Online users: 1,802 guests, 189 Members:

    167chad, 21vecktro, 3n3trading, 5977432, Addyson, admin, Ahmad_777, ahmed_maneim, aishaaamir009, AKALLAI86, alejomarin0911, all2chai, AlphaOmega, andrade.costa1976, andrescuartas69, andydrae67, Antonio Rentería Arce, As Fiza, ASMAN, b78sandeau, bdodd, betuboxem, biriant, bitxs, Bog Min, Bongani Mgole, Bottomdollar, bpbluegum, charlpf, clintgrundlingh, cosminb, damotale, davbene74, David Ernesto Torres Villanueva, David Gonzalez, david795g, dgm31178, diy13245679, dmp.forex, Donnie Drajat, dreams_one89, dumisawhite, EAInspirer, Elizma Radebe, expertadv, familyforex3, farmabioq, fjmrema, forexmom769, Francesco, Fred Kodzo, Fxmaster, gosha.sony, Gys Burger, g_tec_jp, halman, helmi.basir, hgerena, Human Insight, Inkosi Umelusi Yezizwe, iprinsloo, istvan.angeli56, iyank.aulia, Jananu, jays.vergis, jaysonajax, jeffasbilankulu, jimiyuma, jingliang7296, jmvr30i, Joe0013, johnkhor1981, jonataspereirarodrigues, Josemari Fernandez Liencres Alarcon, josias.garcialoaiza, jplute, jsilvaqem, judeekatherinexx, jyameogo87, k.rasta, kawanotei, kazuo.yoshida.01, kevinrossca, Kongza202, Kunnaput Otop, lanangjagad, Lars Dalgren, Lars Larson, lawrencetownsendnz, LCS68, lee, luisinho.nl, m6rt.maidle, machemitoccafa, machs_nochmal, Mairon Mariñez, manfred1942, marcusleewc, MarianNick123, MarioA, martinfousek67, Mas Hanz, mauran, Mauricio Pedroso, maxheadroom, maxzhang, mhmdd77, mianshahid2018iq, migtab, miguelangel_1973, mihi, mikeh3855, Minnie1340, mmatiliga, mohammed_noushad, Mombinou Dorichamou, Moshood Adeaga, mouton.hanno@gmail.com, murugeswaranb, mxomngadi90, MyForexT, nacu, Naja Mcolipi, nakatama1, Nasir Umar, nawef1793, Neeneung Boonjaroen, Neosul, nestorrafael5, Neville Carr, NTALAS2018GR, oranges, otari, otunslaw, ozkanim, pawelandrzej42, pblam, peter.adshel, Poh Woei Ling, popeye-tattoo, prabhusuganya86, Profit Forex, Pythnx, Rogerio Caeiro, ryan.colitz51, sabelo.subs, scootsfx, SD1200, sentralssh, sergeik, shahinn, shahrulmohammad96, shollyxl, skarlos1991, sollyvuso, SrTrader, surya.safety, swontoloyo, Thammarat Baokhao, thekhuras, theniveperera, tintunoo, tirotonyane, Toledo, tradingralf, trichisami, ueuktfd, umt4, uniquetrading, usinanoglu, vadvid, Victoriano, viet.hoangq, vufx1972, walidshahbudin, wawaneumi, William Gomes Dos Santos, woodya22, xiongmao23, xirixiao, yahavuzan, Yibble, ZHANG, Ziyaul Haq, zoungrana_alain, Алексей Отмахов, דרור וסרמן, りね れぼv, 백만천

     


    NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

     

    IMPORTANT: MT4talk.com is a public Forex forum, where forum members can upload open source Forex robots to share with other members. MT4talk.com forum does not sell or rent Forex robots, and does not provide guarantee or support for the uploaded Forex robots! If you have any question about any Forex robot, please open a forum topic! If you have a question about your forum account, contact: mt4talk@gmail.com

    CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS, IN GENERAL, ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

    Disclaimer - No representation is being made that any Forex account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown on backtests in this forum. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. 
    All information on this forum is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements posted by forum members about profits or income expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold the MT4talk team and forum members of this information harmless in any and all ways.


    Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.