You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

>> $3500 for FREE!  Start trading with $3500 FREE money! Don't need to deposit!

[ Closed ] (Page 102 of 105)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 100 101 102 103 104 105 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: ASSAR v8

Hello LUIS,

I bought the package a week ago and still could not open positions, and I'm not seeing a way to do it.

With tose setting you published the advisor isn't profitable. 
I can't understand why the advisor did not open positions for a week.
I think it's a good algorithm, that's why I paid 100, but it's not with the settings.
Tell us what broker we can do our tests on, and if it's how you publish, then this advisor is sensitive to anything we do not know at the moment.
One thing is true, the advisor does not work.

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

hi friend! any body already use this EA on real account,please post the statement,and if possible list the right broker to run the program on!:D

1,014 (edited by Misty Horivak 10-28-17 16:42:05)

The Most Intelligent Forex Robot in the World! www.assarofficial.com ASSARV10© Only $99! "A Complete Remake of ASSARV8 With some Awesome Extra Features that were Limited Inside of ASSARV8!" ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10©

Hey Guys i am about to test out this EA V11, Where do i attach the RoNz_Auto_SL-TS-TP.mq4 file?? I guess this is what should control the Stop loss and Take Profit, pls help.

1,016 (edited by Misty Horivak 10-29-17 20:12:47)

okeysmith wrote:

Hey Guys i am about to test out this EA V11, Where do i attach the RoNz_Auto_SL-TS-TP.mq4 file?? I guess this is what should control the Stop loss and Take Profit, pls help.

Please refer to https://mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=20410

Page #1

The Most Intelligent Forex Robot in the World! www.assarofficial.com ASSARV10© Only $99! "A Complete Remake of ASSARV8 With some Awesome Extra Features that were Limited Inside of ASSARV8!" ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10©

is this EA really working in live account?

This EA seems to me like a martingale EA.. Will it be safe in forex trading..

And do let me know if any accounts are blown by this EA

hi there guys, ok ive heard of this ea.....canc you tell me something, what indicator and parametres does it use beciase im stumped as to how it can work thatd well

Interesting.... like that it has a 30 day guarantee, you can test 15 days on demo 15 on a small live account!

The question is, how often does it open or change orders? My broker doesn't really like too many changes taxing servers...

So after 102 pages and all these assar threads in the forums, I see no one reporting making profit with these Assar EAs.
The only one making trades are Misty.
Now let me ask you a question, if these EAs are so impressive, why no verified myfxbook account for us to look at? their website is full of backtest and screenshots of statements. What is this? amateur hour? No serious EA author do this anymore. All have verified forward testing.
now I am sure Misty is going to reply a rude comment. That is the only sure thing around here: Misty being rude.

Pages Previous 1 100 101 102 103 104 105 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,705
  • Newest registered user: redeyes123
  • Total number of topics: 10,465
  • Total number of posts: 35,363

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.