You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ] (Page 6 of 7)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 4 5 6 7 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: Best Indicator That No Repaint!!!

Mthoang15 are you still using this indicator for trading? It seems you like it a lot.Meanwhile any best setting for it  and the best time frame

samuelkanu wrote:

Mthoang15 are you still using this indicator for trading? It seems you like it a lot.Meanwhile any best setting for it  and the best time frame

YEAH, i'm still using this indicator for trading,in this week i have trouble trading so im still learning how to trade with this indicator.

Best setting? well I haven't changed any setting i would just leave it where it's

Best time my best time to trade is and days ........ when london and New York time is open ...Best day would be Tuesday and Wednesday  or Friday

Post's attachments

Best day to trade.png 77.1 kb, 5 downloads since 2017-09-06 

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

All "signal" indicators repaint and this one does too.. just switch timeframes back and forth and you will see it repaint.. Others will give you the signal and if the market reverses a few pips it will take it back. If you have placed your trade in the mean time you're doomed.. or it will flash on and off..

looks like a risky expert advisor can anyone share a safe set file for this ea
Thanks for sharing the results
can anyone suggest a good ea for us

Wow an indicator that does not repaint? This is the first time that I am hearing of such a thing. Hopefully it's true. I'll try it out soon

56 (edited by mthoang15 11-07-17 17:48:49)

Jeevu Githiga wrote:

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9417/5a01e2319e2e87.41742052.jpgWow an indicator that does not repaint? This is the first time that I am hearing of such a thing. Hopefully it's true. I'll try it out soon

Yeah, just go ahead test it on for yourself and also i had add more indications into my chart,this one is good to set up from 1hr,4hr or daily chart....

People should not focus on repainting, in many cases repainting is just a consequence of the logic behind the indi.
If you want to use indicators, do not expect to do the work for you, don't forget they just INDICATE based on fixed criterias, that's it. The repainting witch hunting is pointless.

Post's attachments

!!!-MT4 123TRIANGLES v1.2.mq4 8.07 kb, 7 downloads since 2017-11-07 

!!!-MT4 SEMAFOR.mq4 9.32 kb, 8 downloads since 2017-11-07 

Price Action Monitor.ex4 9.28 kb, 9 downloads since 2017-11-07 

Thanked for the post: jozmik

margajaya12 wrote:

the only good indicator that I find very useful is Vulkan Indicator (google it). Tis indicator doesn't repaint and can be used for binary options as well

Why can't you upload it here?

The indicator looks good so far. Though the winning rate is a bit small unless you add many different currency pairs so that get many signals

59 (edited by mthoang15 11-19-17 18:33:22)

this week not so good with this trading this Indicator....I'll kept this indicator in test for this week..
-Wish you guy a happy trading weeks

--Also I have a Ea that I had pay for,it really good ea to have i'll show you my live accouter running this ea... it's myfxbook https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/iner … or/2193853

I really trusty running this ea, cause this ea has been running 2 years now on Live accouter  ,https://www.myfxbook.com/members/babyjake1961/inertia-trader/1637649

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9417/5a11b396f42318.38572205.jpg

looks very well the EA from your link, it really good.

Can you tell us more about it,
how much time did you test before real?
how much affect the broker?
how much you pay for it?

Pages Previous 1 4 5 6 7 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,649
  • Newest registered user: Abe Anwar
  • Total number of topics: 10,453
  • Total number of posts: 35,315

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.