You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

[ Closed ] (Page 23 of 28)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 21 22 23 24 25 28 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: ASSARV11 [EXCLUSIVE] ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY!

Wow , great to herring the next development of ASSAR the legend of Expert Advisor , wish to use one profitable account soon

Thanked for the post: Misty Horivak

Misty I did't wanted to insult you of course smile Can you for sure answer it is better SL leave on 1.5 pips or maybe 2.0. It is better to start trailing from 3.0 or 2.5 pips. Maybe it is difference very little an maybe it will not change the whole picture after several month or maybe it will be different results. I just trying to understand those settings. If you know the best choise so why there is possible to change them ? :) 
What about you official page and youtube channel. Maybe I have not watch the whole material, but have watch enough. And the best video results are showing from 2015 years. Some Assar history from the beggining of year. There is no new results from the last past month. There is a lot EA on market, some maybe working some not. I just can't believe in your words that Assar is the best and profitable EA. I am trying to find it and of course risking my money. I do not trade on demo and trust backtesting as I understood it can't show the real thing. 
Yes I am new in forex and trying EA for the first time, but I am trying to be polite smile

tkrivickas wrote:

Misty I did't wanted to insult you of course

You can do what ever you wish with our software. But you need to first acknowledge that we have done months and months of research to develop these type of robots before you go spewing out something like how to make our strategy better. The only complaints we get are from people who have no idea what forex is or even how to install the robot. So go do your homework by visiting all of the pages in this thread and all of the other ASSAR threads we have created. Then maybe you will appreciate the work that has gone into this.

Cheers

The Most Intelligent Forex Robot in the World! www.assarofficial.com ASSARV10© Only $99! "A Complete Remake of ASSARV8 With some Awesome Extra Features that were Limited Inside of ASSARV8!" ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10©

thank you for sharing, it seems worth trying.

Is there a forum friend who has tried on the real account and how the results?

i did not see the volatility massage at assarv11
how about you guys ?
just want to know if i am doing it wrongly.
i am running it on live account now

Post's attachments

111.png 29.08 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

What is the difference between assarv10 and Assar v11. Please give me the complete details. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

My V11 is trading away, Misty i don't see any new trades in your myfxbook since the 24th? Mine has traded today (not successfully mind you). My demo of V10 is doing better today. I'm going to let them run on demo for a month before I throw money at it. I figure if it can't do will on demo it has no hope under real slippage.
As always, you've done great work it's a great EA!

Peace
Stuart

228 (edited by Misty Horivak 11-28-17 02:27:43)

I turned it off cause i was testing bananapips and lost the entire account. Oh yeah, i'm sure you have never looked through this entire thread, but i am constantly testing all sorts of robots all the time. I was going to dedicate this one to ASSARV10 but i had some change in thought and i wanted to test some new EA's.

My link is updated, you can see the comments will show you what robots i'm testing

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/assa … er/2335260

I stopped testing it, i know bananapips is garbage. So i'm back to ASSARV10 again.

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9195/5a1cb8ab5e4109.58301073.png

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9195/5a1cb93dae9a85.13584693.png

Soon after running ASSARV10:

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9195/5a1cba2980c8c1.62081897.png

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9195/5a1cbb1f851628.03914800.png

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9195/5a1cbb8dc4c846.80037972.png

The Most Intelligent Forex Robot in the World! www.assarofficial.com ASSARV10© Only $99! "A Complete Remake of ASSARV8 With some Awesome Extra Features that were Limited Inside of ASSARV8!" ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10©

Thanked for the post: stubish

After coming back to edit my reply, after realizing the account was blown smile my apologies. 

Good to know you were testing something new! There's no accusaction here. I'm testing a different EA myself at the moment (not on this forum yet I don't think) and have blown a few demo accounts smile Part of the game.

If you'll allow I can put up my myfxbook again, I don't want to spam but it will give people an idea of how I'm going with V11 (and V10 for that matter).

Thanks!
Stuart

what is the difference between assarv10 and v11. which is better ? please give me the complete details and how to download the demo version to test it.

Pages Previous 1 21 22 23 24 25 28 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,747
  • Newest registered user: savelahu
  • Total number of topics: 10,465
  • Total number of posts: 35,380

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.