You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Big Breakout EA

by Md Billal Hossain

• 2 replies
  • Last post Today 11:46:45 by sebastianvillenadubiel

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

No Sleep EA With no restrictions ...

Topic: No Sleep EA With no restrictions ...

Please find the "No Sleep EA" without any restrictions.

It is coded by me ...

It can work on any demo or live account for unlimited period of time.
It also can be back-tested, even I'm not back test believer. Forward test is the best of course. 

Can work on any pair. Lately, I use it on Gold because of the high lot rebate I got from broker and it's profit as well.

Remember, Gold need bigger TP and PipStep values ...

So, easily can made 40% a month. You can even make more than 100% but you need to withdraw profit frequently.

You can use it on any time frame ... 

If you want to use multiple pairs, then use safer settings ... Higher TF & Lower Lot size.

If you want to use 1 pair, I recommend GBPUSD or Gold but current settings will not work on gold, you need to use yours to let it go.

Lower time frame means higher profit + higher DD ... 
Higher time frame means lower profit + lower DD ...

So, use your own settings that you feel comfortable with as I can't take settings responsibility.

Use it on demo first for at least a week ...

Some trades from live account ...

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/2972/5a22f779e1e797.65177786.png

Post's attachments

No Sleep EA.ex4 38.07 kb, 72 downloads since 2017-12-02 

Recommended by forum Admin:

Try this EA on leverage 1:3000. All Forex strategies allowed! Scalping, hedging, martingale, etc...  Deposit small money and make a big profit!

IMPORTANT: If you are using a Forex robot, you must use a very fast Forex VPS! Try this super fast Forex VPS!

Re: No Sleep EA With no restrictions ...

If look the result which always hit target profit, seems good for this ea work
but how much capital needed because sometime ea fail because using small capitalIs a martingale ea need big capital 5k-10k .
The modified version of the original ea use points with trailing stop and SL witch work better for small accounts like 1k with fixed lot size.
Actually is a very good sclper just need implemented news strategy.

3 (edited by shabano 12-03-17 08:27:04)

Ni hao, Shanying ...
This biggest mistake that most of traders fall into is using the wrong account type.

Please let me show this example to give you an idea of the power of using the right account type ...
Let us talk on accounts that all have same leverage and same lot size ...

For Standard Account (Lot size = $100,000) 
Lot= 1      >>> 1 Pip Move = $10
Lot= 0.1   >>> 1 Pip Move = $1
Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1

For Mini Account (Lot size = $10,000) 
Lot= 1      >>> 1 Pip Move = $1
Lot= 0.1   >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1
Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.01

For Micro/Cent Account (Lot size = $1,000) 
Lot= 1      >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1 = 10 cents
Lot= 0.1   >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.01 = 1 cent
Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.001 = 0.1 cent

So, For traders with low capital to trade, to have same trading conditions to those they have big  
capital, they have to go to either Mini or Micro account ...

In an other way with numbers, Let us say, if we both use same EA with same settings, but you have
a capital of $50,000 and I have only $500.

So, if you trade using Standard account and I use Micro one, then at the end of the month we both
will do same profit percentage ... But of course different in $$$.

If you made 50%, then your net profit will be $25,000, but mine will be only $250

But, suppose I use same account as yours (Standard) ... For sure Margin Call will wait me in very
short of time because a little market movement in the opposite direction that I need to make a profit
will kill my account, but in other way, market move in my preferred direction will let me earn too big.

So, as a summary, using the wrong account type is a kind of High Risk Gambling !!!.

Be careful, Always use the right account that matches your capital to satisfy the first rule of the list 
to be a successful trader.

Good luck to all ...
O. Shaban

shabano's Website

Thanked for the post: dungvn062015

May be you have better clear hints how to determine that operation.

The entry rule is so simple ...
Every time when no trades are opened the EA do the following ...
Wait new bar to open ...
Check last bar direction ...
Open a trade in the direction of that bar ...

But the powerful of this EA in it's lot management ...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,868
  • Newest registered user: febryisnawan0
  • Total number of topics: 11,306
  • Total number of posts: 37,086

Online users: 1,929 guests, 163 Members:

2899973350, 4xsky, achstar02, admin, Adriana Mariana Chindris, afc123, Al Razi, alisn7031, am53investing, amala3247, amdpc93, amran4511, Anjum Khan, AnthonyT, aprice220466, arthurbraga, Asep Ahmad, athomson999, azersami, b0mbercypher, ball2goal, Bandeauman Gjc RG, betuboxem, bobzee04, Cas, Cesar Rio, ch4nd4, chris1961GR, ciprofar, cosmarchy, Cretu Vasile, cristian, CRW23, csampath1992612, d3nix111, danieltito1964, Daraku, davbene74, den.kong.2018, dlaminqk, DomCount12, Donald Hawkins, Donovan Sissing, Dream_, dvorynen, elassar08, Emiliano Pelliccioni, enginemix, farhadisf, farhana1464, febryisnawan0, FFilipe, fj27903, Forex Stock Trading, Forexfollower, forexgirona, forextrump, francorocca1970, frozenpedia, Gaspard, grahay, gustavoxblive, hafiz.alidi, Hamad Ali, hayden617, hedgehog61, Herald Obliq Kentshitswe, hktsui, Homik, hondacbrr6, Illformula Siyabonga, jaysonajax, jb.hamid.2017, jerrydeng, jlhtrader, Joe0013, joebattle, Jose Garcia, José Luis Pérez, jozmik, jplute, judeekatherinexx, kao.denny1029, kean2xl, kiruba, kozura, Kyen Tan Kee Han, lcs1082, leandrobfurtado01, Leandroleri, leitzb, logu5332, Makari, mampanl, masrour2, Md Billal Hossain, miar02, miguefx, mikeb4, mikemeng, millonar7, misaipatah, morkosa, mwachii, mychi, nakatama1, Neville Carr, Nicholas Salton, NPleyer, ohaneze, ohchai_asd, Pablo Dario Martinez, pabsim, phismo77, poetrax12, Polop, quoctu1091, rafiqmt4, rage.riffs, Rain Forest, reboatmoney, rochellebrown30, Sam Kimball, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, sen3226, serctes, shahbaz.star333, shatter_sh0t, soldado777, spittlegiles, spock45, Stans2037, Stefano Da Dalt, suchart, sultan501, sunganidon, swaggzmullah, Take Sige, tfeller, thuan27, thuvang, Thuy Mai Van, tmandava, topcat275, tsuwahas2017, tuvix2, uzobusy11, Valie, vasaganreddy, vaverin, Verapan Ruampatanakit, Victor Cavalheiro, Victoriano, Vincentius Chris, Vo Gi, vtc.chau, Wllie Bester, woominmrwoomin, yaniv.bh98, ym4486, zafpcb, zangar

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.