You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

(Page 104 of 105)

Pages Previous 1 102 103 104 105 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: ASSAR v8

I  trade forex from 8 years and i think here have some peples that not understant why loss in forex,i think also here no have winning EA . Thanks !

tkrivickas wrote:

Misty (i have read comment for last 50-60 pages). At the beginning you wrote Assar V8 is the best for M15 time frame. And on last your post I saw your recomendation now 1min.  You lost you 80% account during red news? So you still trade on news time or not (with Assar V8).

Yes i've had my share of losses. And i've had my share of gains. I'm doing testing on a multi level scale at this moment. I've already determined the problems and fixed them. The bugs were cleaned and incorporated into a brand new robot called ASSARV10. With hidden stop losses and trailing. Also a very advanced news filter. You can find this software at our website www.assarofficial.com 

Cheers

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

Yes, i found that in youtube and has expensive to buy, who to know the structure of them please describe and help me to write the code.

Many thanks.

1,034 (edited by Misty Horivak 11-23-17 20:00:49)

tuiwin8 wrote:

Yes, i found that in youtube and has expensive to buy, who to know the structure of them please describe and help me to write the code.

Many thanks.

ASSARV10 is not expensive at all. If you want to see expensive cruise over to www.forexhacked.com and tell me my software is still "expensive"

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

Anyone can confirm about still ASSAR 8 working fine in any accounts please , I try work great only in backing test , need more finding best broker or not

this EA is very interesting, this water has the ability to withstand the margin callthis EA is very interesting, this water has the ability to withstand the margin call

plz tell me i am using broker pepperstone and his spread 0.015 so what is setting for my assar v10 because i buy it so tell me setting for that

Nice smile

This is really cool

Can you explain the settings of EA

The annotation shall be in the form of illustrations of the settings

The EA looks really cool

Thank you

yourbrainforex wrote:

I have done a test in EURUSD on M1 of 2016.01.01 to 2016.10.11 with initial deposit of $ 100
See results

That is fantastic, may I please ask if you are still using it? thank you.

hi 
i want this EA
this EA is very interesting, this water has the ability to withstand the margin callthis EA is very interesting

thank you

Pages Previous 1 102 103 104 105 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,688
  • Newest registered user: jameskehed
  • Total number of topics: 11,300
  • Total number of posts: 37,061

Online users: 1,900 guests, 177 Members:

2trade2win, abbas97, abrindusa, abyscorphie, adal, Aderike Ajikobi, admin, akandug, Akhilesh Vishwakarma, akinnusiabayomi, alejo.2511, alesnetusil, Allan Rubini, Andrew Kyselov, andydrae67, Anju Jose, AnthonyT, Athibet Chaiharwong, atillaalar14, auricchiocamillo, axel7969, babaluscalin, Bandeauman Gjc RG, betuboxem, BL Mehdi, Boonchoke Intarapanya, boudy445, bvtminehut, caballoblanc, Capitals Forex, carlao2077, Cashkill23, CharmingP3, choon1992, chris1961GR, Cihangir Batur, crootster, cruelzhang, da72ta, deprofiters, dlaminqk, dntleon, dogsbody, DomCount12, Dorian Cozier, doyathink, dumisawhite, dvoican12, dvorynen, Eakapun, Emuura91, evert, Felix Afo, fercruzhen, fixedtrader, fj27903, FloridaTraderLLC, flsekme, fordrimik, Forexminer Pro, fridgefx, gaebler79, Gaspard, giomantov21, giuntini, Gizmo79, Globalsam, gofire, Gosta Strom, hamdullah, hmaunoir, hridoy.mizan1, Hukman, huynhngochai, hyhyandra46, ian.kungu, idongjunchen, Inconito75, Ja De Constantine, jameskehed, jaysonajax, Jeevu Githiga, Jesus Flores, jhosemar, Jirka Svoboda, John Vande Kerckhove, Jordan Pritchett, judeekatherinexx, Karol Plichta, kocuo, kokonaingko7785, kozura, laszlolukee, LCS68, Leandroleri, Leomessi16, Limiter, lozovshu, lubosnn, mac.seloane, machs_nochmal, majidlovio, Makari, masrour2, Matimba Magaraba Junior-Pty, mdnazri.shamsudin, midohamza.911, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, Mossie, mphomoloi60, mt4talk, nalpalbx08, Nico Bilio, nmoumouni, NPleyer, ok520000350, ozsah98, pasensio100, pasqui, Patcharapon Kuanchom, patmut102, pblam, petrospetrouanis, pipcard3, Polop, Prabu M, Pradeep BT, premiumfxsignals1984, prianpatel678, Rahul Kalal, ramialam95, Renata Garcia, Renato Abritta Zacarias, reynier.punisher.barnard, rezapars, Ricky Van Der Matos, rizayadi, rochellebrown30, ropy.aces, Sachin Tajane, Sagunthala Divya, salahuddin2801, samabiong, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, sen3226, sergeik, Serwar7896, shajahan2307, sivahemantha, skycsammy15, slashd79, soldado777, Spacca, stephenor, sunlky87, tamaragist97, Taposki99, tellanup, thuvang, timbetapontos10, Trade_geek, tropezia, tuvix2, uzobusy11, Verapan Ruampatanakit, Victoriano, Vignesh Kumar, Waldo Aucamp, wave0605, webstersalum1, why, Windy Miller, xperts, yarofefuna, ヒート テット パイング, 刘昆仑

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.