You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

[ Closed ] (Page 24 of 25)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 22 23 24 25 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: Trade-Arbitrage EA

You should check how this advisor works. I advise you to use it after check-in. A good counselor will not be free.

Anyone trade with Arbitrage EA. What is the strategy using this... means how it works?. Is it work in XM?. Any one have this working EA, please share and help me?

anyone already to test the expert advisors? in some brokers we know this strategy very dangerous, the broker can freeze your account trading and your balance, I very interested for this ea

By the way, how is it going on with the Super Signal Scalper ea on your live account? 

We should check with brokers, in some Forum said to use Masterbroker like LMAX, SAXO bank, Rithmic, CQG ,Tickmill,etc and Slave like IC Market,Admiral

i dont think the arbitrage system still can be use for nowadays. alot of broker wont let u withdraw if they know u using arbitrage system

aho206 wrote:

i dont think the arbitrage system still can be use for nowadays. alot of broker wont let u withdraw if they know u using arbitrage system

This a triangular arbitrage this is not the prohibited one 
Yet I need to know does any one have a forward testing for this EA , as this first post was very long time ago

But the problem is the costs to connect to Lamax, CQG etc are the big costs!!
Someone have a connector to him ?
The ideal is to have one that connect all at once.

HI friend thank you for your post,i want to know if someone have yet make a few of profit with this EA,because arbitrage  trading is very problematic today,most of broker don't allow this strategy.if some have a statement with this EA please share to motivate other.
Thank you!!!

240 (edited by shabano 10-26-17 07:40:01)

fredericklee.avnet wrote:

We should check with brokers, in some Forum said to use Masterbroker like LMAX, SAXO bank, Rithmic, CQG ,Tickmill,etc and Slave like IC Market,Admiral

This is not latency arbitrage. Your answer means that you didn't spend a second to read the first post.

Pages Previous 1 22 23 24 25 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,735
  • Newest registered user: Grzegorz Szulczyk
  • Total number of topics: 10,465
  • Total number of posts: 35,377

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.