You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Best Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

[ Closed ] (Page 25 of 25)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 23 24 25

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: Trade-Arbitrage EA

This strategy would work in correlated pairs. But you will face some drawdown during periods that these pairs escape from correlation. You need enough equity to support that.

Thanks you so much for sharing this expert advisor. I have been looking for an Arbitrage expert advisor for long. Do you have any other Arbitrage EA?

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

It's the ultimate EA, but I think Brooke might not pay. But I can see this solution. Have to try once. How do I get it published?

This is confusing. The expert advisor open two opposite trades on the same currency pair and somehow it end in profit? Wow

hi guys, i have used pz arbitrage before and the same problem exists, the brokers who use mt4 have plug ins where they can detect and prevent arbitrage from happening from spread widening or slowing down server. 

also you really need to check through the terms and conditions becasue broker could keep all money made if arb is there

i used to trade arbitrage some time ago and the result was bad, for very types

the most important was that the trades in real dont enter at the price necesary to be profitable

How can we make with this ea, give the complete details please, what is maximum drawdown and the profit percentage on daily and monthly basis.

I have a question about his work. When we open the deal before the news and hedzhiruem another couple we did not know what the news will be released - positive or negative for the pair. 

the concept is about the 2 different position to compare, right? just make confuse.
hedge could be the way to gain profit, anyway have to test the EA to see how the concept work.

Pages Previous 1 23 24 25

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,717
  • Newest registered user: giampi9800
  • Total number of topics: 10,465
  • Total number of posts: 35,364

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.