You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

• 4 replies
  • Last post Today 11:05:56 by Mohammed Hassan Alismail
Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

[ Closed ] (Page 23 of 25)

Pages Previous 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: Trade-Arbitrage EA

By the way, how is it going on with the Super Signal Scalper ea on your live account? 

We should check with brokers, in some Forum said to use Masterbroker like LMAX, SAXO bank, Rithmic, CQG ,Tickmill,etc and Slave like IC Market,Admiral

i dont think the arbitrage system still can be use for nowadays. alot of broker wont let u withdraw if they know u using arbitrage system

aho206 wrote:

i dont think the arbitrage system still can be use for nowadays. alot of broker wont let u withdraw if they know u using arbitrage system

This a triangular arbitrage this is not the prohibited one 
Yet I need to know does any one have a forward testing for this EA , as this first post was very long time ago

But the problem is the costs to connect to Lamax, CQG etc are the big costs!!
Someone have a connector to him ?
The ideal is to have one that connect all at once.

HI friend thank you for your post,i want to know if someone have yet make a few of profit with this EA,because arbitrage  trading is very problematic today,most of broker don't allow this strategy.if some have a statement with this EA please share to motivate other.
Thank you!!!

227 (edited by shabano 10-26-17 07:40:01)

fredericklee.avnet wrote:

We should check with brokers, in some Forum said to use Masterbroker like LMAX, SAXO bank, Rithmic, CQG ,Tickmill,etc and Slave like IC Market,Admiral

This is not latency arbitrage. Your answer means that you didn't spend a second to read the first post.

This strategy would work in correlated pairs. But you will face some drawdown during periods that these pairs escape from correlation. You need enough equity to support that.

Thanks you so much for sharing this expert advisor. I have been looking for an Arbitrage expert advisor for long. Do you have any other Arbitrage EA?

It's the ultimate EA, but I think Brooke might not pay. But I can see this solution. Have to try once. How do I get it published?

Pages Previous 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,751
  • Newest registered user: jhane600
  • Total number of topics: 11,302
  • Total number of posts: 37,066

Online users: 1,823 guests, 134 Members:

abrindusa, Adler42, admin, Adriano Lucas de Paula, alejo.2511, AlexS8, alminshawi1985, alone_86174, amrohamada23, Andrea Englaro, Andrew Kennedy, Antonino Levatino, aprice220466, axel7969, behnood, Benjamin Flores Bta, billymaggot, Bodzio Kaminski, charoenchol, chris1961GR, cph816, cristian, cruelzhang, Daniel Castro, danieltito1964, Darshana Samaraweera, david795g, Dekpp Krab, dino82, dlaminqk, dogsbody, DomCount12, Donald Hawkins, Dorian Cozier, dotisatay, dvorynen, Eakapun, Enoch Ngwenya, Faraz Ahmed, Fcedeno, Felipe Alves, fercruzhen, FFilipe, FloridaTraderLLC, Forex Stock Trading, gaebler79, Gid Omo, giu480, Globalsam, gofire, h.sadeghiyan, h4rry0, horacewh, hugob, hussain.tradeexpress, huynhngochai, hyhyandra46, iamsuman2, ian.kungu, idongjunchen, invest59, Jabu Joseph Sono, Jannie Dippenaar, Jeevu Githiga, jhane600, Joe0013, john.alphaindia, jonkaranja, judeekatherinexx, klausdl, kooi, Korn Woradechpibul, kozura, leandrobfurtado01, Litesh Ingale, machs_nochmal, madcow, Makari, makubbu, mampanl, micwolf9, midohamza.911, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, motlatjo.pheeha, mwachii, Myle Krys, nacu, nazimfx1122, Nicholas Salton, njgn.patrick, oussama.dhib, pblam, princessu, rage.riffs, retirementplan25, ricardooliveiracardoso, ripefx, Robin_li, Rod, sasikumar450, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, Serwar7896, Shafi Ullah, shah0880, shahram.alijani, shajahan2307, sivahemantha, sjoerdwartena1, soldado777, sprizzon, Stella.Lillemets, sultan501, Svetlana Marcia Rosa de Sousa, Švihák Lázeňský, swaggzmullah, tantandtaufik, tevinwisdom, Thadeu Lima, Thammarat Baokhao, Tom Kuhn, topcat275, tuvix2, valkop, Verapan Ruampatanakit, waelas33ad, waldisarq, Waseem Ahmed, weethegang, willyxxx2, Yai Megaforce, yansu75, yarofefuna, Симеон Иванов

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.